aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Skin texture is nice of one girl. And that's about it. I'd try it out if it's a VN. Don't want to waste time on RPG no more.

H0nza

Jul 15, 2017
Hi GF sleeping on bed = know bug, don't worry about it.

What you need to do after you say Hello to the police woman in the car.... you need to go East follow the road, you will see a car (If I remember correctly, white car) click on it <3 Enjoy!
Thanks so much. BTW is there someone who knows more of this game?? Will GF restore her memories?? They should make a film, its nice story, i came for sexy scenes and stayed for story and what happend next.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Is this save game compatible with 0.5 or will I have to start a new game for 0.6?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
With each update more and more bugs appear. Have GF sleeping on bed have sister standing outside the house and sparkle spot by couch that activates the sisters coming back from their date. I never saw the scene at the end of episode 5 since I had netoturd left off which was default and the boyfriend auto cuddles her. You can also tell where the next netoturd scene happened at as there is a huge pause and it's pretty obvious when the scene is going to happen anyways. It looks like there's probably going to be a netoturd scene for each episode.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@myuinny You are incorrect. if you go to bed cuddling, the break-in HAPPENS but he does NOTHING because he is afraid he'd wake the MC up as well. the rape scene does NOT happen when you go to bed cuddling thus NTR off only blocks one of your optional scenes you did not want to see. THERE will be NTR in the game but the ONLY one that is mandatory that happens is the first one in the elevator. you only see it happening later and gives a reason why you are soooooo pissed at the guy and why the guy himself is doing this. (old HS sweetheart type of stalker deal...)

with your settings you saw what you were supposed to see. please at least READ the text instead of assuming something that isn't there just because you think you see something that seems like it might happen. Honestly if you're this upset then don't even worry about it anymore and move on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Freki

From what I saw the break in never happens with netoturd turned off with it turned off you don't have to select anything it auto does it for you. You and GF have sex then there is a pause and then it shows the boyfriend on the bed and a little bit off talking then he moves over and cuddles the GF screen blinks a few times then he falls asleep there is no scene with the shit stain standing outside the window no scene with him entering the house or anything then it switches to morning time.

Reactions: Elkfood

BBQLord

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else have the problem on waking up on Day 6 that you can't leave the living room to go to the front door?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Anyone else have the problem on waking up on Day 6 that you can't leave the living room to go to the front door?
if you download the version from the OP (which was patched) then you shouldn't face a real issue.
Yes it happened to me porting me back to the living room instead of going to the hallway, but just simply try again and it should work.

-----
However if you downloaded the game from this before the OP can update the links to the new patched version. Then you need to download and install the patch that is found in the same post.

Hope that helps :)

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Freki

From what I saw the break in never happens with netoturd turned off with it turned off you don't have to select anything it auto does it for you. You and GF have sex then there is a pause and then it shows the boyfriend on the bed and a little bit off talking then he moves over and cuddles the GF screen blinks a few times then he falls asleep there is no scene with the shit stain standing outside the window no scene with him entering the house or anything then it switches to morning time.
It happens, but it is VERY VERY short. he breaks in, sees them cuddled up does something else around the house quietly and leaves right after that. so essentially he doesn't get what he wants and he even says something like "NEXT TIME GADGET! NEXT TIME!"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'll stick with it never happened. There is nothing indicating that he entered the house and then left no screenshot no nothing.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'll stick with it never happened. There is nothing indicating that he entered the house and then left no screenshot no nothing.
I can't even find the images of them holding each other, so I will have to play it again to the end before I can be sure if I am remembering right or wrong. I will get there in the next day or so as time allows me to do so.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Man that is the most confusing walkthrough ever, I cant tell what choices I need to make to cause what action because it doesnt tell me how many of what type of heart I need to do something except in 2 cases.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Man that is the most confusing walkthrough ever, I cant tell what choices I need to make to cause what action because it doesnt tell me how many of what type of heart I need to do something except in 2 cases.
Can you elaborate more on your issue please? Providing examples of how you would like the walkthrough to look like or atleast make it easier to read will help me out greatly. Thanks!

On a side note: I just thought about another vision/change I can do for the walkthrough to make it more easier to look at and track.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well I appreciated that you let us know what days we needed all 7 of each heart but it gets confusing when I want to do the opportunities. At the end you say that the choices are color coded for each ending and I think I have it figured out but I just find a walkthrough to be easier to follow when its a list of actions to follow like the aif walkthroughs. I would link to one but I think I remember seeing something about no external links. But if you do a walkthrough with say 3 sections for each ending and just mark what each option does as far as hearts go and color in the option you picked to continue to that ending it would work.

Eji

Aug 10, 2017
Bug
Almost the end of D2. After training.
GF is in the bedroom. Says sis has no boundaries. GF sis is in livingroom. She screwed up and ask to stay away.
Have sparkles in bathroom near toilet. Can't get there though. Says GF sis is there.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes