atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
you can use any image viewer (I personally use Irfanview to look at images).

you'd of course, have to download the CG rip which can be found on the first page of this thread.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Any saves from 0.5 end for both paths ?? Anyway, is there a walkthrough for 0.6 version ?? Thx in advance
saves i do not know about, but the walkthrough, Qleaf has ALREADY said he's on it, just this was released after he was at work. be patient.

how do i open pics? some program? my internet is slow
you ask how to open up the pics,are you talking about the CG from this release that was put to mega? you have to download that file and then unpack it using winzip, winrar, 7zip or similar program.

Reactions: atlas114

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
save 1 is the Good Guy route with no side girls
save 3 is the Jerk route with all side girls

FYI GF = Riley, Sister = Piper

The saves are right before the ending of the day. I think NTR is enabled in both to give me the choice.

FYI it looks like with exception of the elevator scene, which is in the story-line and probably would cost a lot of effort to remove or make optional, all further NTR now seems to be implemented as optional extra scenes.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

The saves are right before the ending of the day. I think NTR is enabled in both to give me the choice.

FYI it looks like with exception of the elevator scene, which is in the story-line and probably would cost a lot of effort to remove or make optional, all further NTR now seems to be implemented as optional extra scenes.
thank you kind sir for these saves! :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::FeelsGoodMan:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
The game does not recognize that one knows that you sent me!

I Put him in the saves folder, but it did not work!
how do I enable it?

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017

thanks man! I'll playing now!

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The game does not recognize that one knows that you sent me!

I Put him in the saves folder, but it did not work!
how do I enable it?
did you put config.rpgsave in there as well? or just the file1, file3 themselves? if you put the whole rar contents in hmmm not sure off hand but maybe the global and config files aren't compatible? i am not sure.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
did you put config.rpgsave in there as well? or just the file1, file3 themselves? if you put the whole rar contents in hmmm not sure off hand but maybe the global and config files aren't compatible? i am not sure.
the saves that other guy posted here worked!
but thanks

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017

It seems like bullshit ... but can you change the names of the characters after the game has started?
After you've made some saves in the game?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.6 Skunked (900MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - -

primsteg

May 8, 2017
you ask how to open up the pics,are you talking about the CG from this release that was put to mega? you have to download that file and then unpack it using winzip, winrar, 7zip or similar program.
i have slow internet and i dont want to download agan.. i would like to open those pics in game folder..

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.6 Skunked (900MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - -
muchisimas gracias por la version comprimida

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Unbelievably annoying built-in delays in every step. Maybe it's slow to load, or maybe the maker wants to set the pace, but I found it aggravating to sit there tapping enter waiting for the game to react. And then probably hitting the wrong choice in the dialog that popped up while I was sitting there irritated and pecking. Doesn't look half bad, aside from that.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Unbelievably annoying built-in delays in every step. Maybe it's slow to load, or maybe the maker wants to set the pace, but I found it aggravating to sit there tapping enter waiting for the game to react. And then probably hitting the wrong choice in the dialog that popped up while I was sitting there irritated and pecking. Doesn't look half bad, aside from that.
unless i get impatient I don't click the wrong choice. load times are fine here... there is an option to remove the delay that it has before the picture is overwritten with a text box.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Aight, Aight your calling have been answered!
Attaching the new updated Walkthrough, with also mentioning which the ending scenes hold so you can plan ahead with route to take!

Check this .
Also can be found at my .

Enjoy!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Aight, Aight your calling have been answered!
Attaching the new updated Walkthrough, with also mentioning which the ending scenes hold so you can plan ahead with route to take!

Check this .
Also can be found at my .

Enjoy!
as always, you did a great job!!!

Reactions: Qleaf

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It seems like bullshit ... but can you change the names of the characters after the game has started?
After you've made some saves in the game?
Maybe this is possible with an RPGM save game editor? I believe the save files from RPGM are in a pretty generic format but I'm not sure

There is a couple of seconds delay by default with every scene change before the dialogue starts so you can get a good look at the picture. So far this was only useful once in the kitchen when the sister was showing her pussy to you behind your GF's back. The text dialogue partially fades/hides that pussy.

There is an item in your inventory that lets you disable this delay.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
hi guys, ive got a problem with bug, right after that meeting with that agend on police station after beating that rapist, there is scene with saying hello to that police women in car but when i go back to house, GF is sleeping on bed and when i sit on couch, there is scene about 1-2 hours ago. Sorry for my english, not my native one
Hi GF sleeping on bed = know bug, don't worry about it.

What you need to do after you say Hello to the police woman in the car.... you need to go East follow the road, you will see a car (If I remember correctly, white car) click on it <3 Enjoy!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes