Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Can you guys kindly stop with the whole begging for the new version, this happens every time a new version releases, flooding the thread with the useless spam posts wont help.

As for another note: I'm happy the sister is getting a new dress at last! Jesus she was like wearing the same outfit for the past days , while the GF is changing clothes every occasion or so XD

oh! and the hairstyles... it's seriously weird they have the same hairstyle for all kind of events..... I don't think it's that realistic, I know it will take hard word and might cost to get the assets but I'm sure he can afford to so by now in return the benefit will be great! it would give the game more life and make it more realistic.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Can you guys kindly stop with the whole begging for the new version, this happens every time a new version releases, flooding the thread with the useless spam posts wont help.
But no one will ever know that there is a new version is repeated requested aren't posted both here and in new REQ threads.

Then what @Qleaf ? ... Then what ?

Also I think asking increases the download & upload speeds of the person getting it. Because science.

lol

Reactions: botc76

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
But no one will ever know that there is a new version is repeated requested aren't posted both here and in new REQ threads.

Then what @Qleaf ? ... Then what ?

Also I think asking increases the download & upload speeds of the person getting it. Because science.

lol
Sure more people asking for the new version will mean in some degree the popularity and demand for it.
Don't take me wrong, I'm all for asking and increasing the awareness for the release of a newer version of the game.

All I'm asking is people use the correct threads to do so, instead of clustering the main game's thread where people can find information regarding the game. Requesting a newer version here is not it's correct place. :D

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Sure more people asking for the new version will mean in some degree the popularity and demand for it.
Don't take me wrong, I'm all for asking and increasing the awareness for the release of a newer version of the game.

All I'm asking is people use the correct threads to do so, instead of clustering the main game's thread where people can find information regarding the game. Requesting a newer version here is not it's correct place. :D
I was just joking, dude. :)

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
An early release! New version is . The quick Patch is this fixes a problem in this version of the game, you need to apply it to this version. CG is .

For the patch, just copy everything over the files in the new version.

Here's what the author said about the new version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
An early release! New version is . Patch is . CG is .

Thank you very much, our hero.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Thank you very much! I am glad to see it out so soon! this dev is doing good work as well I haven't worked through it just yet but I like his previous work and this game so far (yes even the dreaded NTR)

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Patch didnt work for me, tryed draging patch onto old ver and old ver over patch.maybe im just a dummy tho

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I leave the ntr off in this game....dunno, adrian is just a creep and I look forward to see what bad things happen to him lol.
I can deal with ntr in certain games, just not this one for some reason.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Well you guys need to dl both: 0.6 and the patch. Because that patch is for 0.6 version. There is a bug that you can't move from livingroom to front door unless you use that patch file.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Muchos gracias amigo!

Just happens to be posted as I was leaving for work!!!! Arrrgh!!!! Now I’m gonna be thinking about it till I return :’(

I got a feeling this update will be too good >.< I wana play!!! Anyone wants to trade places ? :p

Reactions: Elkfood

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
t

Thank you :)

D

Deleted member 183910

Does anyone happens to have a savegame from the end of 0.5 ? :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well you guys need to dl both: 0.6 and the patch. Because that patch is for 0.6 version. There is a bug that you can't move from livingroom to front door unless you use that patch file.
Well, that definitely should have been explained in the OP.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful the new version been posted so fast, but when you read of a full release and a patch in the same post, you tend to assume it is an update patch.

And the dev should really start with updates only releases, instead of releasing a completely new game each month.

Reactions: dav121

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Patched 0.6 from above:

Gofile uploading
Thanks. Somehow mega is now complaining about not having enough buffer in a browser to download this and you need to install the desktop app.
This stinks and I think there just lying. I've downloaded bigger files from Mega before.
Just seems a cheap trick to force you to install the app.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes