Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Did I get a bug, on my first playthrough, where I tried to be a gentleman, I never could see the hearts I had. Or did I miss a menu that shows them?
I never faced a bug with the game from the very first release.

Which version are you playing?
Which platform are you using?
Can you provide a screenshot?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I never faced a bug with the game from the very first release.

Which version are you playing?
Which platform are you using?
Can you provide a screenshot?
I started on 0.4, then finished the route on 0.5 windows 7. I'm not able to see any hearts. There's also a strange bug where I can still activate the end of day 4.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I started on 0.4, then finished the route on 0.5 windows 7. I'm not able to see any hearts. There's also a strange bug where I can still activate the end of day 4.
For the sake of testing things out, try starting a new game in v0.5 ... will you see the hearts UI?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Could it be you're missing the libraries needed for RPGMaker to work properly? check the RPGMaker requirements on Google.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
The bug where you can still get the day 4 sofa event (goth girl) happened to me, too. Afair it was only on the love route...

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Game s fine but there is way too much text, this game need some action, what is fun in reading text for 2 hours and moving character for 2 minutes, pls do something about it cuz its too fckin boring.

##
Date in restaurant
How i paid for pizza when i had 0 money? You srsly should do something about this game, there is too much text, 0 work, 0 cheating, 0 public fcking xd

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Game s fine but there is way too much text, this game need some action, what is fun in reading text for 2 hours and moving character for 2 minutes, pls do something about it cuz its too fckin boring.
That's the story.

Maybe this might not be for you, just download the CG's and i'd avoid any game that has a story to it which is a hell of a lot of them. Limits your options but it saves your disappointment when you realise no one is going to stop doing story because you asked them to.

Reactions: Freki

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So I've decided to embrace the NTR in this game so on my latest playthrough I named the GF RapeBait, sister CumSlut and MC Master. It's just a game, no need to get bent out of shape, unless of course bending is a thing for you...

The next update looks good. I think the renders are great, and not the same old Daz models and interiors. I wish I could save when I am in the rendered space, not just in the RPGMaker space since that is where all of the crucial decisions are made.

I wish the MC could get to the side of the house to spy on the GF too.

Does anyone else want persistent trackers on the sister's feelings toward the MC as well? She remembers everything and it would be nice to see if she liked being slapped for instance. Or bent over the toilet and fucked. She does have dialog the next day after you covered her ass about how she had to masturbate for an hour to release the tension. All things that the GF doesn't see. You should be able to be a gentleman with the GF and still bang her sister constantly, counting on the new day, new memory thing. Or you could plan ways together to manipulate the GF the next day, as opposed to the "he's gay" quick improv.

Reactions: Shadde03

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
NTR doesn`t bring conflict. Cheating brings conflict. NTR brings other guys dicks to your woman pussy and you enjoying it...NOT that is something wrong with that. Or is it?
I am okay with NTR not for that reason though. I never associate myself as the MC, so i don't play the game thinking i am the MC. I just treat him like a character, and have the mindset in the game i wonder what will happen in this story.

So with NTR content i am not thinking this guy is putting his dick in my girls pussy, it is just a scene between a rapist and the MC girl.

I think that is the key to enjoying NTR contents, take a third person perspective.

Sep 1, 2017
Jerk main character is diabolical. I can't commit to that route at all. I couldn't even commit to renegade runs in Mass Effect either. If such a thing as a happy ending is possible in a game like this, I feel only the the gentleman route should get it. Jerk route deserves nothing but an I Spit on Your Grave type finale.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Jerk main character is diabolical. I can't commit to that route at all. I couldn't even commit to renegade runs in Mass Effect either. If such a thing as a happy ending is possible in a game like this, I feel only the the gentleman route should get it. Jerk route deserves nothing but an I Spit on Your Grave type finale.
Jerk route won't get happy ending.

Sooner or later she'll get her memory back and remember everything that happened, that much is obvious.

Creepy copper will probably deal with MC if it's a full jerk route for all the rape and shit he does. Either way, jerk probably won't get any of the girls.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Personally To me the renegade side of shepard I see more as a pro human with selfish tenancies... and I love playing it but I also love the paragon side too.... it's great you can save TALI on either said though!

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
I believe that the RPGM engine is making this game doomed. It has the best animation around, some of the best models, it revolves around an interesting idea and it's full of content. What's bad about it is the world exploring contrast in terms of graphics and the fact that classic RPGs structure requires some sort of roaming, which is implemented through stupid fetching quests... I still don't get why I have to walk to the fuckin' hospital every now and then... Use Uber or a freakin' black screen and cut to the chase... Even though I'm satisfied with the game's length, half of it was me strolling around in a dumb city, trying to locate my point of interest...

As for the NTR issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To sum up: Good work, super animation, nice try on the plot, less walking please, more talking and decision making. Thanks.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I believe that the RPGM engine is making this game doomed. It has the best animation around, some of the best models, it revolves around an interesting idea and it's full of content. What's bad about it is the world exploring contrast in terms of graphics and the fact that classic RPGs structure requires some sort of roaming, which is implemented through stupid fetching quests... I still don't get why I have to walk to the fuckin' hospital every now and then... Use Uber or a freakin' black screen and cut to the chase... Even though I'm satisfied with the game's length, half of it was me strolling around in a dumb city, trying to locate my point of interest...

As for the NTR issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To sum up: Good work, super animation, nice try on the plot, less walking please, more talking and decision making. Thanks.
Though I will respect your thoughts, I find that I like the idea of walking places better, it makes me feel like there is more people wanting to be more fit than we are as a society today. when things are within walking distance in real life we don't take it. (now you don't go get 100's of dollars worth of food or other shopping without a car true, but just to go to the hospital? why not walk instead of a car). Now the other aspect of the game you are complaining about the NTR does say that it is STILL part of the game just you can turn the scenes off. another words it happens off camera (which by the main character it does). If it is part of the plot then it has to be there one way or the other! and it has been said it is part of the plot. in the most recent release there is a way to avoid it. all you have to do is cuddle her at night, doesn't happen.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have to admit I enjoyed it up until the rape.

When I heard NTR would be optional it cheered me up a bit but it's only optional in that you don't see it, it still happens so that was a bit off putting.

I like the girlfriends and sisters character models so i'll check the cg's out every now and then but the game isn't for me, sadly.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes