Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No walkthrough for v. 0.5?
Qleaf posted a walk through but it is only choices to make neutral or jerk endings. it will take me some time but I'm trying to keep the complete endings as qleaf was doing before. I just picked up TWO certifications to start and also I ended up possibly picking up a job we shall see!

Reactions: NotMe00

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Yes, in Day 5 only. Whenever you have choice between the GF and Her sister, always choose the GF (Good path)
Actually, if you follow the good path, the girlfriend will reward for being a good boyfriend. This sex scenes are different from the ones from the jerk route, in which you basically rape her.

-

I'm disappointed by the NTR here so far. The fact that the girlfriend isn't even aware of what's happening is a big turn off. I hope she'll be awake in the next future NTR scenes and will even enjoy cheating on the boyfriend.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Actually, if you follow the good path, the girlfriend will reward for being a good boyfriend. This sex scenes are different from the ones from the jerk route, in which you basically rape her.
Obviously the endings will be different for each path, what I understood from his question was regarding the exclusive scenes during the day.

Also I remembered a scene in the hospital in Day 4, where you are given a choice to stay with the GF during the tests or go back home to the sister to have sex with her.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm disappointed by the NTR here so far. The fact that the girlfriend isn't even aware of what's happening is a big turn off. I hope she'll be awake in the next future NTR scenes and will even enjoy cheating on the boyfriend.
That would probably go down like a lead balloon.

NTR is hated by a lot of people here.

A lot of folk want it gone, not more.

Reactions: Vox

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
That would probably go down like a lead balloon.

NTR is hated by a lot of people here.

A lot of folk want it gone, not more.
Oh, yeah, I get that. But I like it, so I want more, lol.

Different people, each with different fetish.

As long as it is optional, I hope people won't hate so much.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Too bad that no matter how you behave ( i always play the gentleman route cause thats what i am ) the ntr is still here, yeah you can choose to not watch it but it still happens behind the scene as mentionned above, and that doesnt make any sense :/

Reactions: Vox

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Too bad that no matter how you behave ( i always play the gentleman route cause thats what i am ) the ntr is still here, yeah you can choose to not watch it but it still happens behind the scene as mentionned above, and that doesnt make any sense :/
Well if you think of it as a real-life situation , even if you don't know/see your partner is being drugged and getting raped, that doesn't mean that it didn't happen behind your back.

The only thing that the developer can do it either place the scene where the MC is looking at the screen but doesn't show what is happening (however says what he saw) OR just use a black screen to block the view and dialogue with the MC saying what happened. Although this wont make the NTR disappear as it is happening in the background.

-----

The big question is regarding the last option of Day 5.... before you sleep.... you get the chance to either continue with the NTR scene or just end the day with hugging/holding the GF.

Question: does that mean if you choose to hug/hold her, the NTR didn't happen behind the scene?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's part of the story. I'm going to assume it will serve a purpose at some point when she gets her memory back and will probably remember everything that's happened.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I think that NTR scene in the elevator is part of the story, so it happens regardless of player's choice. Actually, that scene is needed to get that guy out of the hospital and to make the police investigate him.

I'm of the opinion that that dude is the one responsible for the girlfriend's accident, not the sister. So the elevator scene was needed to put him on a relevant place of the story.

I think the last NTR scene doesn't happen if the player chooses to hug the girlfriend. But we'll see in the next updates.

god

Sep 13, 2016
In day 4 i cant choose between Slap her / Gently touch her face. What i doing wrong?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
The five hearts start at Day 5 is correct for all routes. No bugs, it's for the story, you'll know why if you play the game :)

On another note: I updated the Jerk/Neutral walkthrough for v0.5 of the game.
Check it out
I also added in my

with v0.5 you don't have leeway on your choices if you want to obtain the Jerk ending due to the fact you start with 5 hearts.
I thought you cannot end two days in a row in the jerk (7 broken hearts) ending... I thought that was game over...
How do you recommend ending all days on jerk? Is this like, save your game, make dick choice, end as a jerk, then see jerk content, then get locked up, then load at choice, take nice choice, go to bed with 6 broken hearts?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I thought you cannot end two days in a row in the jerk (7 broken hearts) ending... I thought that was game over....
2 days in a row with Jerk Ending only applies on the first 2 days.
The other days you can be jerk all the time without getting a Game Over

My recommended Endings (Mentioned in the walkthrough for jerk/neutral):
Day 1: Neutral
Day 2: Jerk
Day 3: Jerk
Day 4: Jerk
Day 5: Jerk

How do you recommend ending all days on jerk? Is this like, save your game, make dick choice, end as a jerk, then see jerk content, then get locked up, then load at choice, take nice choice, go to bed with 6 broken hearts?
If you notice in the walkthrough for the Jerk/Neutral ending, I mention a point where to save , as this will be the last set of choices before the Day ends. This way you can load the game after seeing that specific ending you want.

Aug 22, 2016
there is a sound when moving from one screen to another? never heard it but i drop the music and click volume to 20% just is way too loud
The sound is not the only problem : there's also the need to move 10 kilometers between locations, annoying battles with sewer rats and school cops, ...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
ok now i know. there was no question ;)
Sorry I didn't see you your question earlier or else would have told you it appears only if you had the Jerk ending the day before.

The sound is not the only problem : there's also the need to move 10 kilometers between locations, annoying battles with sewer rats and school cops, ...
Atleast with v0.5 , in the items you boost up the walking speed and able to turn off the picture delay.

The walking speed is a blessing.

Reactions: god
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes