Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well if you think of it as a real-life situation , even if you don't know/see your partner is being drugged and getting raped, that doesn't mean that it didn't happen behind your back.

The only thing that the developer can do it either place the scene where the MC is looking at the screen but doesn't show what is happening (however says what he saw) OR just use a black screen to block the view and dialogue with the MC saying what happened. Although this wont make the NTR disappear as it is happening in the background.

-----

The big question is regarding the last option of Day 5.... before you sleep.... you get the chance to either continue with the NTR scene or just end the day with hugging/holding the GF.

Question: does that mean if you choose to hug/hold her, the NTR didn't happen behind the scene?

In regards to the question, if you hug/hold her the NTR does not happen. so if you pick that option it does not happen but i am sure something else will happen. eventually

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
I think I just completed the Gentleman's route. Is it any good? Actually, it is kind of "blah" because I had to be a monk. I really wanted to stay with the sister and I haven't even seen any scenes other than the intro for Betty and Mary as well. If you actually LIKE the GF (or at least can pretend to like the GF), then the game is depressing due to what happened/happens/will happen to her.

Bottom line is that the game REALLY wants you to take the Jerk route, which I suspect is a far better game experience.

I did take notes on what I did starting on day 3, but I don't think a walk through is needed. Just be faithful to the GF, try to be funny, do what you can to upset the Sister, and ignore and deny all other women. If you need help, just look at QLeaf's post #140 (page 7).

So - QLeaf - thank you! I didn't need to consult your work for the Gentleman's Route but based upon what I've seen, a cheat sheet is certainly needed for the Neutral route.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I think I just completed the Gentleman's route. Is it any good? Actually, it is kind of "blah" because I had to be a monk. I really wanted to stay with the sister and I haven't even seen any scenes other than the intro for Betty and Mary as well. If you actually LIKE the GF (or at least can pretend to like the GF), then the game is depressing due to what happened/happens/will happen to her.

Bottom line is that the game REALLY wants you to take the Jerk route, which I suspect is a far better game experience.

I did take notes on what I did starting on day 3, but I don't think a walk through is needed. Just be faithful to the GF, try to be funny, do what you can to upset the Sister, and ignore and deny all other women. If you need help, just look at QLeaf's post #140 (page 7).

So - QLeaf - thank you! I didn't need to consult your work for the Gentleman's Route but based upon what I've seen, a cheat sheet is certainly needed for the Neutral route.
In my opinion, I do agree sticking with only the GF will be a dull gameplay experience, as you will be missing out on so many scenes. Especially if you wont date the side characters.

As for the Neutral route, there isn't really unique scenes for that route during the gameplay per say. Only the day ending itself is unique. In other words you have 2 choices:
  1. Either stick with one route (Gentleman OR Jerk) then you can save before the day ends and try to pick the Neutral Ending.
  2. Just alternating your choices by random selection of good and bad choices, just making sure you don't get 7 hearts (Either full or broken)
As I said before the only unique to the neutral route is the ending itself, nothing else. It just helps the player's emersion in the game, sometimes you want to be good and sometimes you want to act like a jerk.

Reactions: arg12730

regicide

Jun 18, 2017
Did the Gentleman walkthrough get removed recently? I was playing through it yesterday, and I really liked the formatting for it. The Neutral/Jerk walkthrough isn't as obvious as to what each choice leads to.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I'm not gonna lie: The title of this game turned me away for a long time. It just sounds super lazy:
Imagine Harry Potter being called "11-year old magic pupil" or Transformers "Giant Car-robots fighting". Or Alien vs. Predator being called... oh. Well, I hope you get what I mean anyways.

Once I played this game it really surprised me though: Top-notch pics and anis, a sizeable amount of content and while you might argue about your personal liking of the kinks it's definitely interesting, with realistic dialogues and a big impact of the choices that is unprecedented in many titles of this genre.
I especially liked that the girlfriend calls the player out for using hollow phrases like "everything will be fine" while rewarding riskier, sassier choices. She's not just some damsel in distress or hollow sex-object.

The only thing that struck me as odd was how the MC is suuuuuper pissed when he finds out that his girlfriend got raped.
But not because of her wellbeing (which would make perfect sense) but because she was having sex with another man! This all while he has sex with up to half a dozen women himself.
I don't remember the exact phrasing but it reminded me of a toddler that has a dozen toys around him and cries when another kid touches one he currently doesn't use. Not because he cares about the toy, but because it was his and his alone!
The hypocrism in giving the MC sleeping pills/ aphrodisiaca is also high given that the "creepy guy" uses these kinds of methods, too.

I don't have a huge experience with NTR content, but I never see it implemented so it would make sense to me:
The main character always has the possibility to be the most corrupt asshole-character there is!
And don't get me wrong, I love that! I love playing an absolute asshole and jerk in a computer game because that's what it is: A game! Mixed with all the forbidden excitements of what you can't do in real life is the reason WHY I play adult games despite having a somewhat regular sex life!
When the ingame girlfriend says "No, we're not gonna have sex tonight" it's simply intriguing to go on a route that I would never ever (!) take in real life: Taking her by force.

And playing a "good guy" in Fallout or Mass Effect is only fun BECAUSE this is not Zelda or Mario where you're automatically the knight in shining armor, you do have a choice and you can see the NPCs react to your behavior.

Can't we just embrace the fact that YES, WE CAN potentially play an absolute asshole rapist in this game?
That said, IF we bring in another asshole that behaves similar, can the MC at least acknowledge that he is looking at a mirror instead of raging, lacking any self-awareness?

Well, that went a bit off-topic, but feel free to discuss!

Tl, dr: This game is still great, I'm gonna support it and write a review!

Edit: About the NTR-shitstorm in general: I find it funny that nobody ever complains about milking or foot fetishes or similar needing a "remove" option, at least NTR provides a story-element in that it adds a conflict.
You don't have to jerk off to it just because there's naked people! Just marvel at the fact that you're able to view something that brings sexual pleasure to others like Aliens would marvel at our primal mating rituals. At least the writing in this story is solid, I e.g. know that I'll look into the diaper story in the next update though I have no interest in its sexual content.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Did the Gentleman walkthrough get removed recently? I was playing through it yesterday, and I really liked the formatting for it. The Neutral/Jerk walkthrough isn't as obvious as to what each choice leads to.
The one you are talking about wasn't specifically for one route, but it mentioned the effects of each choice so you later pick which route to take.

Yes I removed it because it was for v0.4 and I didn't update it to newest version, as I didn't make up my mind to update it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Back by popular demand, complete walkthrough regarding the choices effects.
Just did a modification where I removed the instructions to go from/to locations... I just wrote the dialogue choices.

Find it here .
Also at my .

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I'm probably going to get lambasted to hell and back for this, but does anyone know the artist and tile of the track that plays during the clothing store visit? Really catchy track. I tried doing a little sleuthing on my own, but it seems all the identifying meta-data apart from the date of creation has been scrubbed from the .ogg file.

Specifically, it's this file - \My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.5\www\audio\bgm\ClothingStore.ogg

Anybody happen to know it?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm probably going to get lambasted to hell and back for this, but does anyone know the artist and tile of the track that plays during the clothing store visit? Really catchy track. I tried doing a little sleuthing on my own, but it seems all the identifying meta-data apart from the date of creation has been scrubbed from the .ogg file.

Specifically, it's this file - \My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.5\www\audio\bgm\ClothingStore.ogg

Anybody happen to know it?
Darude - Sandstorm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
hey dudes
just started playing My girlfriends amnesia and I've ran into a bug
when coming home on day 2 after the hospital/shopping part, the bathroom is bugged
the door is locked because the sister is taking a shower
even though the sister is in the living room, and I cant progress the storyline because of this.
GLzWJbp.png

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
hey dudes
just started playing My girlfriends amnesia and I've ran into a bug
when coming home on day 2 after the hospital/shopping part, the bathroom is bugged
the door is locked because the sister is taking a shower
even though the sister is in the living room, and I cant progress the storyline because of this.
This might not be a fix, but try leaving the house and re-enter. or try saving/loading the game.

Question: did you pleasure yourself on the sister (end of Day 1) ?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Edit: About the NTR-shitstorm in general: I find it funny that nobody ever complains about milking or foot fetishes or similar needing a "remove" option, at least NTR provides a story-element in that it adds a conflict.
You don't have to jerk off to it just because there's naked people! Just marvel at the fact that you're able to view something that brings sexual pleasure to others like Aliens would marvel at our primal mating rituals. At least the writing in this story is solid, I e.g. know that I'll look into the diaper story in the next update though I have no interest in its sexual content.
I don't think you quite understand why people don't like it.

Milking or foot fetish doesn't have another man sleeping with our women.

Some of us despise NTR to the point where if it isn't optional we avoid the game or use mods to remove it.

Reactions: elmandor and Aiden

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
NTR doesn`t bring conflict. Cheating brings conflict. NTR brings other guys dicks to your woman pussy and you enjoying it...NOT that is something wrong with that. Or is it?

Reactions: Catwashere

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
NTR doesn`t bring conflict. Cheating brings conflict. NTR brings other guys dicks to your woman pussy and you enjoying it...NOT that is something wrong with that. Or is it?
In a game? Absolutely nothing wrong with it... I'm not going to judge someone that is cheating the girlfriend with her sister in a game.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
So, what's the deal with the cop. What did his partner do in the bathroom. Who did the worker see skulking around outside the house?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
This game is going under the radar because is using RPGM, story is amazing and the art and texts are superb.

Damn shame we gotta deal with the FFVII GUI as we try and become maximum jerk and make your gf your own personal rapebait...

Reactions: Elkfood

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Did I get a bug, on my first playthrough, where I tried to be a gentleman, I never could see the hearts I had. Or did I miss a menu that shows them?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes