Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have to admit I enjoyed it up until the rape.

When I heard NTR would be optional it cheered me up a bit but it's only optional in that you don't see it, it still happens so that was a bit off putting.

I like the girlfriends and sisters character models so i'll check the cg's out every now and then but the game isn't for me, sadly.
did you know you could prevent the rape scene?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I thought cuddling up prevented it but someone told me it happens anyway just like the elevator grope.
no the guy still breaks in, but he sees the cuddling and knows he can't do anything then and does some other things and leaves. I've played it both ways. cuddling DOES prevent the NTR. so right now the only NTR that is not avodiable is the elevator since it is specifically integral to the plot.

Reactions: Elkfood and UncleVT

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
is it out yet? we have to wait till a very generous donor contacts a mod for it. please be patient. if you know it's out you can go over to the request thread and see what's out there :)

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
is it out yet? we have to wait till a very generous donor contacts a mod for it. please be patient. if you know it's out you can go over to the request thread and see what's out there :)
0.6 will be out on october 15th for $30 and $40 patrons

Reactions: Elkfood

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I think both us who like NTR and those who don't can agree that the developer should have added an NTR-on/off option at the start. That way both NTR-likers an NTR-haters could enjoy the game without this endless discussion.

Reactions: Shadde03

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, but the fact that some important events in the game make it seem as if "NTR" happened even if you decided not to watch those scenes makes the whole NTR on/off option pointless. Like when a mother closes her little child's eyes if there's a kinky/violent/gore scene on TV, it doesn't change the fact that it happens.

Reactions: Elkfood

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The thing that annoyed us about the whole elevator event was we could choose not to watch it if we didn't want to then we were forced to watch it on the video anyway.

What was the point of making it optional?

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Pls stop asking for new version, we have to wait almost a week before we got the last version.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Pls stop asking for new version, we have to wait almost a week before we got the last version.
some people may not have realized it because they just found the game... but you are correct lets be patient. :)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes