Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Anyone have save end version 0.4, Choosing not to get involved with the girl at the bar, only with her girlfriend and sister-in-law?

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
And as promised:
DELETED
Sorry, didnt know about gofile.

I´ll pick another one

Edit: Uploading to Lewd.se Will take about 1hr

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Skunk was uploading the game + patch. So no need for reuploads :eek:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I am just so glad that I get to see more of a very lovely redhead!!!! :) the CG of her is very very stunning.... I wish Tabitha from Coceter chronicles was a red head! she'd be even that much hotter! hehehe

Reactions: Elkfood

F_Master

Oct 13, 2017
Thanks. Somehow mega is now complaining about not having enough buffer in a browser to download this and you need to install the desktop app.
This stinks and I think there just lying. I've downloaded bigger files from Mega before.
Just seems a cheap trick to force you to install the app.
Are you sure you're not trying to download from an incognito tab/window? Because that causes that, due to some caching stuff I assume

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks. Somehow mega is now complaining about not having enough buffer in a browser to download this and you need to install the desktop app.
This stinks and I think there just lying. I've downloaded bigger files from Mega before.
Just seems a cheap trick to force you to install the app.
Use Google Chrome. I keep it just for this kind of problems.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Download(s):
Patched:
- only speed 50Kbps
- only download free 1 Gb per day
- only speed 50Kbps

walktrough by @Qleaf

link to NOPY and Google Drive will be available?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I am just so glad that I get to see more of a very lovely redhead!!!! :) the CG of her is very very stunning.... I wish Tabitha from Coceter chronicles was a red head! she'd be even that much hotter! hehehe
This is the second time I have seen a post about that game. @StarWarrior told me that it is a good game, but I am hesitant to play it because it is a dreaded...RPGM. Is it really so good, that I will overlook the RPGM format? I totally believe @StarWarrior when she says its good, because we pretty much play all the same games, I just want to get a different take on the game. Thanks, and sorry for going off topic.:)

Reactions: botc76
D

Deleted member 2758

Any saves from 0.5 end for both paths ?? Anyway, is there a walkthrough for 0.6 version ?? Thx in advance

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes