Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Because I don't play the jerk endings.

I didn't complain about the rape either, I said I saw it in the CG's and said to myself i'll never turn NTR on.

I'm not a fan of rape in any form. I don't complain about the jerk endings because, amusingly, i'm not a jerk unless it's warranted so don't play that way in games so I don't see them.

I didn't know he rapes her until you brought it up. I know about the NTR because it's mentioned and i'm not a fan of that either.

What's really weird is how you'd make a comment like that trying to catch me out on something that hasn't happened.
Then I assumed wrong. Sorry, Gomly.

Almost no people on this forum complain about the jerk-endings, which is pretty much rape. But everyone goes crazy about the NTR-scenes where GF is raped by another man. It's a bit strange. It's like they say rape is ok, as long as it's the MC who does it.

I don't mind either way. It's just a fictional story.

Anyway, the NTR-discussions has gone full circle several times here earlier. We don't need to go there again. Please just forget that I brought it up.

Reactions: berny and Gomly1980

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Is the good path still bugged as hell ? cuz i dont wanna play the bastard rapist path just to get the game to work normally :/

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I like well executed NTR... but the 2 scenes labeled "NTR" doesn't fit the conventional terminology of it.

It's also a hard sell for me since my MC on the last day I played, banged the girlfriend's sister, got a random blowjob from a sexual deviant after a quart of breast milk and was given a "booty call sad handjob". If the MC had one thing going AND was trying to avoid being cockhulded I would have appreciate it much better. As it stands it's just random rape scenes.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Like most of the RPGM games I've found here on F95, this would be so much better if it was done in RPY (or just about anything, really). All the walking around isn't adding anything to gameplay, IMO, especially before you figure out which buildings are where. Either way, pretty good art and a fairly unique story/gameplay theme.

Musikito

May 28, 2017
It says that you can turn off the NTR, does that mean that the NTR/rape scenes don't happen? or it just auto-skip them if you turn it off?

I want to know because i stopped playing this game in V0.2 cause of the NTR/rape scene at the hospital, so if turning off the NTR means that the scenes don't happen instead of being just auto-skipped i will be playing this game again, because if it just auto-skip the scenes but them are still happening i won't be playing it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It says that you can turn off the NTR, does that mean that the NTR/rape scenes don't happen? or it just auto-skip them if you turn it off?

I want to know because i stopped playing this game in V0.2 cause of the NTR/rape scene at the hospital, so if turning off the NTR means that the scenes don't happen instead of being just auto-skipped i will be playing this game again, because if it just auto-skip the scenes but them are still happening i won't be playing it.
It just skips them, they still happen behind the scenes.

Nicodemus

Jun 30, 2017
I can't execute the game at all. I click the exe I get a window that shows the drive I have the exe on. Help would be greatly appreciated.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Playing the good guy route seems quite buggy the one activation point by the couch stay's there almost the whole time from the time when the sisters come back from their shopping trip only time it leaves is when it's replaced by a different activation point till it's over and then it returns. Come back from hospital after signing papers and sister is outside the house talking to her starts up the talking where you have to choose to go to the girlfriend or the sister and it also unlocks the netoturd setting.

One thing I'm not understanding is that what's the point of turning off netoturd if your still going to be forced to see that shit stain and the girlfriend in the elevator too me that should of been blocked since you were allowed to block it and not see it in the other episode when it happened.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Playing the good guy route seems quite buggy the one activation point by the couch stay's there almost the whole time from the time when the sisters come back from their shopping trip only time it leaves is when it's replaced by a different activation point till it's over and then it returns. Come back from hospital after signing papers and sister is outside the house talking to her starts up the talking where you have to choose to go to the girlfriend or the sister and it also unlocks the netoturd setting.

One thing I'm not understanding is that what's the point of turning off netoturd if your still going to be forced to see that shit stain and the girlfriend in the elevator too me that should of been blocked since you were allowed to block it and not see it in the other episode when it happened.
I turned it off, yet theres still the option to show it or skip it, still as mentionned above it still occurs soo, its just for " cosmetics " it happens but you dont see it, i though that maybe it would create a path where theres no ntr ehhh

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not talking about the one where shit stain molests the girlfriend in the elevator the first time they met and he drugged her I'm talking about later when you enter shit stains office room at the hospital and click on the computer and then you are forced to see the video of him molesting the girlfriend in the elevator even when you have Netoturd turned off.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Elevator scene had a warning of approaching NTR , you could've skipped it.
The first time i played it i was clicking the spacebar on top speed so i wasn`t aware of it.

But i would like it better if the molester disappeared from the story by turning NTR off. What`s the point of "turning NTR off" when it still occurs?

Reactions: Aiden

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oh God... still talking of NTR.

The story has the scene in the elevator, point. If you don't like it, please, try with another game of the thousands that are here, the dev won't change the game even though you keep complaining.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Oh God... still talking of NTR.

The story has the scene in the elevator, point. If you don't like it, please, try with another game of the thousands that are here, the dev won't change the game even though you keep complaining.
To be fair I understand now why they are voicing out their opinion, the developer said you can turn off the NTR so that gave hope for the non-NTR fans to play the game. Then the developer surprises them with NTR content forced upon them.

Reactions: Aiden

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
@UncleVT Oh, shut up. We won't change our way of shitposting even though you keep complaining. lol

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Here it is, updated guide for the current version v0.4

Same layout as before, hopefully easy to understand.

@muttdoggy @Bloo If you may be kind enough to attach it to OP.

Note 1: If you ended Day 2 with 7 Full Hearts, you wont be able to get the threesome scene at the end of Day 3.

Note 2: You need to end Day 3 with 7 Broken Hearts for a chance to have sex with the sister on Day 4.

Edit 17/9/2017: Attaching a new version of a walkthrough for Jerk & Neutral Endings. Please follow the ending recommendations so you wont miss a lot of scenes. Tell me what you think! Enjoy!
in your opinion being netural or being a jerk is better for getting the best/most sex scenes btw whos the girl in your picture and what game is she from

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
in your opinion being netural or being a jerk is better for getting the best/most sex scenes btw whos the girl in your picture and what game is she from
Jerk route has the most scenes in-game so far.
Neutral route really depends on your choices, Day 5 is where different routes will have special scenes based on your choices.
What I do in my walkthrough is allow you the option to see the neutral ending while following the the Jerk route throughout the gameplay.

Gentleman route will have less scenes from the Jerk route. Day 5 has unique scenes for following the gentleman route.

------

Day 5 is the unqiue day for the game.

Where if you want to see the jerk ending , you will be choosing the sister over your GF every single chance you get. Because if you decided to be with your GF with one of the choices then you can get the jerk ending, as you start with 5 hearts.

So it's like the battle for your GF vs her sister.

------

The girl from the game called "Alter-self"

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Jerk route has the most scenes in-game so far.
Neutral route really depends on your choices, Day 5 is where different routes will have special scenes based on your choices.
What I do in my walkthrough is allow you the option to see the neutral ending while following the the Jerk route throughout the gameplay.

Gentleman route will have less scenes from the Jerk route. Day 5 has unique scenes for following the gentleman route.

------

Day 5 is the unqiue day for the game.

Where if you want to see the jerk ending , you will be choosing the sister over your GF every single chance you get. Because if you decided to be with your GF with one of the choices then you can get the jerk ending, as you start with 5 hearts.

So it's like the battle for your GF vs her sister.

------

The girl from the game called "Alter-self"
if you end up choosing one girl why is there a threesome option on day 3

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes