markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
the biggest twist I can think of right now would be it being the MC having some sort of split personality in which he blacks out afterwards and remembers nothing lol
I mean you do see him nearly lose control at the hospital lol

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
anyone come across a bug on here were you use an save for the jerk route but on this update the next morning you have 5 good boyfriend stars. Then the game froze up when in the kitchen

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
anyone come across a bug on here were you use an save for the jerk route but on this update the next morning you have 5 good boyfriend stars. Then the game froze up when in the kitchen
No freeze for me. I was a jerk well only to get other content I also got five stars maybe bug maybe intentional I dunno

I tried both routes before settling on calling side piece. So I don't know what to tell you maybe corrupt dl or missing codec?

Reactions: blue_waffles

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
No freeze for me. I was a jerk well only to get other content I also got five stars maybe bug maybe intentional I dunno

I tried both routes before settling on calling side piece. So I don't know what to tell you maybe corrupt dl or missing codec?
The five hearts start at Day 5 is correct for all routes. No bugs, it's for the story, you'll know why if you play the game :)

On another note: I updated the Jerk/Neutral walkthrough for v0.5 of the game.
Check it out
I also added in my

with v0.5 you don't have leeway on your choices if you want to obtain the Jerk ending due to the fact you start with 5 hearts.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
This is frustrating, game is saying GF is in the shower so can't access but she's actually in the bedroom, sister is in Living Room.

and the game want's me to go in the bathroom

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
It should be off by default.

If not there should be something in your inventory to turn it off.
Yes. The options is placed in the inventory. Fucking RPG-maker-shit. Seeds of Chaos solved the NTR problem better by giving you an option to turn it on/off at the beginning.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Yes. The options is placed in the inventory. Fucking RPG-maker-shit. Seeds of Chaos solved the NTR problem better by giving you an option to turn it on/off at the beginning.
Yeah that method will be usefull, but will force the player to start all over. Unless he can add this feature in he options, but I don't know if it's doable.

Most important feature in my opinion is the walk speed controll. Currently he placed:
Normal speed
Faster speed (Saves heck a lot of time)

Although I wish we can get teleported instantly to that location if there is no story in between "from" or "to" the location.

The kink level of the game is progessional which I like, it makes me wonder which level it will reach in the future versions and will I have the will to play through them.

Reactions: Elkfood

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Good to know there is a turning off NTR option. That elevator scene made me want to throw up.
You'd absolutely hate this one then if you don't turn it off.

I looked at the CG's and that made me never want to turn NTR on.

I'm okay with many things, rape i'm really not.

Reactions: botc76
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes