Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Good to know there is a turning off NTR option. That elevator scene made me want to throw up.
Elevator scene had a warning of approaching NTR , you could've skipped it.

-----

What I really hate is the fact now replay the game to see all CGs in-game.
As of Day 5, there are route specific images wont be accessible to other routes.

Example below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As of Day 5, there are route specific images wont be accessible to other routes.
That happens with all games that have a choice.

You'll see one set of images with one route and another if you go a different path.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Not a fan of NTR but if there is an option to turn it off why is it still turning so many people away? Play the game first (for free) then judge it.

Reactions: Elkfood

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not a fan of NTR but if there is an option to turn it off why is it still turning so many people away? Play the game first (for free) then judge it.
It's not so much the NTR that turns people off but it does suffer the old RPGM curse in that people get bored running around.

Reactions: theocho

Aug 22, 2016
I wanted to play the game, but as it is RPGM ... I guess I'll just download the CG :frown:

If I hear the RPGM area transition sound one more time ... I'll kill a puppy.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I wanted to play the game, but as it is RPGM ... I guess I'll just download the CG :frown:

If I hear the RPGM area transition sound one more time ... I'll kill a puppy.
there is a sound when moving from one screen to another? never heard it but i drop the music and click volume to 20% just is way too loud

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
did my thingy...
My Girlfriend's Amnesia v0.5 Skunked (700MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
|
The only complaint I have is, Why does is smell funny when I open the file?:confused:...Weird...Oh!, I see who it is, now!:eek:
It's Pepé Le Pew!:WutFace: The Shrinker Stinker Strikes again. :extremelyhappy:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
This guy did NTR wrong. Coercion/assault/rape/humiliation NTR is not for me. Respected, free will woman who decides to sleep with someone else and MC just see that, this is good NTR.
In my opinion:
1. If the woman is willing to have sex with other people for no reason, I don't consider it NTR.
2. If the MC is seeing his partner having sex with other people for let's say for example due to blackmail, I hate that. I'd rather not see it happening infront of me.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
You'd absolutely hate this one then if you don't turn it off.

I looked at the CG's and that made me never want to turn NTR on.

I'm okay with many things, rape i'm really not.
It's weird, because the MC rapes the GF every day in the jerk ending. I've never seen you complain about that.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
he probably goes the gentleman route
Yep. I didn't rape anyone in this game.

In my opinion:
1. If the woman is willing to have sex with other people for no reason, I don't consider it NTR.
2. If the MC is seeing his partner having sex with other people for let's say for example due to blackmail, I hate that. I'd rather not see it happening infront of me.
1. It still can be NTR - non-violent one. Other male could, for example, seduce woman. And there is always a reason for sex.
2. No problem, dude. Just some people, NTR fans, like it ;)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's weird, because the MC rapes the GF every day in the jerk ending. I've never seen you complain about that.
Because I don't play the jerk endings.

I didn't complain about the rape either, I said I saw it in the CG's and said to myself i'll never turn NTR on.

I'm not a fan of rape in any form. I don't complain about the jerk endings because, amusingly, i'm not a jerk unless it's warranted so don't play that way in games so I don't see them.

I didn't know he rapes her until you brought it up. I know about the NTR because it's mentioned and i'm not a fan of that either.

What's really weird is how you'd make a comment like that trying to catch me out on something that hasn't happened.

Reactions: zombie666
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes