Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Of course, the only important decision would be not having 7 hearts by the time you get to the house after the classy restaurant with both girls. Although that threesome should be considered part of the jerk path because by the end of the threesome your gf's sister lies to her and tells her that you have that kind of relationship and you unnecessarily agree with her (there's no option to call her on her lie). If at some point your gf recovers her memories, things are not gonna end well...

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Of course, the only important decision would be not having 7 hearts by the time you get to the house after the classy restaurant with both girls. Although that threesome should be considered part of the jerk path because by the end of the threesome your gf's sister lies to her and tells her that you have that kind of relationship and you unnecessarily agree with her (there's no option to call her on her lie). If at some point your gf recovers her memories, things are not gonna end well...
Just saying since you picked the gentleman theme for the most part so it will fit more dancing with GF.

Other point is Jerk endings are progressing more and more darker than previous days, while in my opinion the threesome in neutral fits the most, one point you can say the girls were drunk, that increases the chances to believe whatever she’s told.

Reactions: Freki

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
How do you get the extended "Go inside" shower option on the third day? The walkthrough says it's unlocked by saying "She fell" on day 2 but I did that and the extended shower scene didn't trigger the next day.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you get the extended "Go inside" shower option on the third day? The walkthrough says it's unlocked by saying "She fell" on day 2 but I did that and the extended shower scene didn't trigger the next day.
I did that, and there is a sparkle by the bathroom door. if you don't walk over this sparkle, it won't happen. it gives you two choices... that and another sparkle in the living room.

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
I did that, and there is a sparkle by the bathroom door. if you don't walk over this sparkle, it won't happen. it gives you two choices... that and another sparkle in the living room.
I go to the sparkle near the bathroom, I click "Go inside" and the extra scene doesn't happen. GF's Sister just ushers me out of the bathroom and says she will make it up to me later.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I go to the sparkle near the bathroom, I click "Go inside" and the extra scene doesn't happen. GF's Sister just ushers me out of the bathroom and says she will make it up to me later.
hmmm only thing i can say here is that something didn't take right... can you go back to just before the requirement and take the choice again and continue? perhaps it's just a glitch?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What I did was be nice to the girlfriend and then at the restaurant I made the girlfriend's sister cum and then went back to being nice and then got the threesome. I think it was noted in one of the episodes that the boyfriend noticed that she seemed to be remembering some of the sex stuff. Maybe when she comes out of it she'll think it's normal and they'll have a big old party.

Artemis1

Jul 22, 2017
Stupid question: how do you use the updates? Everytime it updates, I have to start over because it won't recognize my saves, and doesn't give me the option to continue..

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Stupid question: how do you use the updates? Everytime it updates, I have to start over because it won't recognize my saves, and doesn't give me the option to continue..
You have to have several files in the save directory. So if all you have is the specific saves, you will have to make one save to create the save directory and extra files. Then add in your saves.

On another not I will say this day six ending, I personally think the best is the neutral ending.

Artemis1

Jul 22, 2017
You have to have several files in the save directory. So if all you have is the specific saves, you will have to make one save to create the save directory and extra files. Then add in your saves.

On another not I will say this day six ending, I personally think the best is the neutral ending.
That's the thing: it isn't creating a save directory...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That's the thing: it isn't creating a save directory...
That's why you make it save once, and it will create the save directory and all files it needs. Then you copy your old saves in.

Artemis1

Jul 22, 2017
That's why you make it save once, and it will create the save directory and all files it needs. Then you copy your old saves in.
I saved the game, but there isn't a save directory. I ran a search, and no save files are showing, yet I can continue from the nex save.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I saved the game, but there isn't a save directory. I ran a search, and no save files are showing, yet I can continue from the nex save.
Okay follow the steps:
  1. Go to Old Version Game Folder
  2. Enter “www” folder
  3. Copy “save” folder
  4. Go to New Version Game Folder
  5. Enter “www” folder
  6. Paste.

Enjoy

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Okay follow the steps:
  1. Go to Old Version Game Folder
  2. Enter “www” folder
  3. Copy “save” folder
  4. Go to New Version Game Folder
  5. Enter “www” folder
  6. Paste.

Enjoy
@Artemis1 this is the specific path here. I do not know why you couldn't find it before but this should work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That is basically what I also do. When I'm gone playing a games new content then I delete everything but the folder containing the save or the save folder but I will delete anything else out of the folder it is isn't the save folder and then just copy the folder and paste it into the new version when it comes out.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me what this game was made using? Like how did he make the 3D models?
I believe the 3d models is using DAZ studio's rendering engine along with some of the materials made for it or the free things you can buy. the back bone of the VN/Game is the RPGM game engine.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes