4.20 star(s) 36 Votes
Mar 28, 2019
~>w0w looks like unique game where Mc do the cheating this is refreshing </3

~>Anyone know the tag will become harem or not?

~>This is a problem when u have only 1 d*ck everyone wants ur piece of meat.

~>Gonna try this game I hope this gonna b harem if it does it's going 2 b put on my signature.

alechv

Jul 5, 2019
after the nighttime run with Ava, whenever I click on her any time after that it plays the lines associated with Mia's current story line instead. Anyone encounter this and know how to avoid or bypass it by any chance?

acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
after the nighttime run with Ava, whenever I click on her any time after that it plays the lines associated with Mia's current story line instead. Anyone encounter this and know how to avoid or bypass it by any chance?
I don't know how to avoid this issue, but you can just access the next event with Ava by going to the park again at night.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone have a problem with the game ending the day of the trackmeet ? It says it's the end of 0.5 even when I downloaded the 0.9 version

Miru_Jaca

Oct 17, 2018
What's the ending for Emily's content in this version? When I buy the movie the main character says I should talk to her to watch it after the track meet but then if I talk to her it tells me to call her from home again and when I do that it just replays the previous scene where she comes to your home for the first time. And of course I never got the "This is the end of Emily's content" message.

augiedt

Oct 3, 2019
What's the ending for Emily's content in this version? When I buy the movie the main character says I should talk to her to watch it after the track meet but then if I talk to her it tells me to call her from home again and when I do that it just replays the previous scene where she comes to your home for the first time. And of course I never got the "This is the end of Emily's content" message.
Same thing happened to me

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Are there any sexual scenes with Emily after giving her the paint? What about after cumming on Charlotte in the library?

Edit: It looks like there's basically one bit of content for each girl? This is why I hate harem games. The dev (and often the player) is forced to spread themselves far too thin, and the end result is a lot of superficial relationships that don't progress very far (especially when we're dealing with work-in-progress games). In the time it's taken to make this game, we could have had one or two well-developed relationships instead of a bunch of relationships with nothing to them.

Last edited:

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
GODDAMN Katie was my shit. Are there any other quality games out there with sluts that just don't give a fuck and will backdoor a family member/friend like Katie?

Can't wait for more Katie content. Was really bummed out when I hit the "maybe I shouldn't text her anymore" point.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Gosh, I'm surprised the time limit is such a big deal to everybody. It takes all of 20 seconds to skip the intro (less, I literally timed it). Or, like Kyle said, just make a save right after the beginning and load it.

The time limit makes your choices matter. Without it, there'd be no consequences to just working and banking money for several days right off the bat. At which point, how much is that action adding to the game? This is an issue most sandbox games suffer from, btw. It's a mild issue, but so is restarting, so...??
I like that earning money is a little puzzle piece I have to slot in, rather than a mindless action I do now and then.

The time limit also allows the main story to progress organically in the background. Otherwise, you'd need to manually do something to trigger the track meet, or whatever other future events are in store. I kinda like that things will happen as you do stuff.

Granted, I doubt I would really care that much if the time limit were removed, but I do think some of you could lighten up a little.
Honestly as soon as it mentioned the time limit I quit the game. That's a deal breaker for me in any game. It's an unfun mechanic that doesn't add any weight to the decisions whatsoever.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm not going to complain about the time limit because I was informed and knew what I was getting into and it's kind of fun to know that choices matter and what I get depends on what I do. If I want games that give me all the content with no or minimal effort they're everywhere.

It was weird that the game told me to start again if I wanted more content with some of the girls I'd missed when the game is incomplete and my in-game calendar shows that the current end point isn't even half way to the last circled day. Maybe if this update had ended like the previous one, with "you've finished the content for character X" on each character you had time to interact with (and nothing for those you didn't) people might be less upset. Maybe. Probably would have just deferred the complaints until the completed game.

I plan to start again because I focused some of my time on girls I later decided I didn't care for as much as others, so I want to refocus on my top girls: Mia, Charlotte, Olivia. And if I can fit her in, Katie. This iteration I'll be more careful with my time.

I had a few errors. My last save was at the end of 0.75. The errors were related to variables not defined. I used unren to look at the variable list and they did not exist. I'm guessing there was a version 0.8 that required a restart to set these vars? Since I didn't see anyone else having these issues with 0.9. I only tried to fix a couple.

No big deal as I know how to fix this kind of thing and was planning on restarting anyway.

First was visiting the library: librarycard was not defined. I could ignore the error and enter the library, but I could not buy the library card because that action depended on having the var, so I was stuck for Charlotte's story (btw: $75 for a library card?!?) I fixed this by opening the console and setting "librarycard = 0".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second was entering Short-Skirt at the mall. firsttimestore not defined. I didn't fix this. Ignore led me to an empty store with nothing to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixing this led to "watchcount is not defined." And so on.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
wait does Emily not have content past her paint scene? I bought the movie and candies and I don't see any way to watch it with her.

When I try calling her it just repeats the paint scene and when I interact with her at school the game glitches out into a "I should call her from my place, get her used to being there" repeat dialogue

Otherwise really good game, all the girls are super cute and the maledom path im assuming Emily is gonna be involved in is hot. Hyped for next update

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
i think aside from the main girlfriend there will only be one hscene for each girls in the final version. good game though.

Jul 13, 2020
Dang, I really do love this one. The whole angle with the horny friends and the clueless girlfriend is hot. Art is amazing; love the most recent update and can't wait to see mmoorree...

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes