4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Bckx6

Mar 24, 2019
First day if you go at Library when Charlotte is here, if you quit clicking the map, the sprite dosent dissapear

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
Anyone else have an issue where the time of day gets fucked up after the first day? I can't get through any story lines because the game thinks it's night time in the afternoon.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
wait does Emily not have content past her paint scene? I bought the movie and candies and I don't see any way to watch it with her.

When I try calling her it just repeats the paint scene and when I interact with her at school the game glitches out into a "I should call her from my place, get her used to being there" repeat dialogue

Otherwise really good game, all the girls are super cute and the maledom path im assuming Emily is gonna be involved in is hot. Hyped for next update
There is more content, because it is in the folders, but I can't find a way to unlock it.

armentho

Apr 7, 2019
seems like the version 1.0 for chapter one is about to release

first week,of november it will be avaible for 10+ dollars patreons

second week for the 5+ patreons

third week for all patreons tiers

and finally public release

so expect it for around last november week,first december week

Reactions: kratoscar2008

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Kyle is well liked around here so dont expect such "hero".
You act like links are acts of spite towards the dev, when instead it's a gift to the community.
Most of the time, those who will support already do or will when they're able.
Patroning is usually more of a genuine enjoyment of a product than the gatekeeping of a release. And I doubt a link would deter someone from sending Kyle support if they're willing and able.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
You act like links are acts of spite towards the dev, when instead it's a gift to the community.
Patroning is usually more of a genuine enjoyment of a product than the gatekeeping of a release. And I doubt a link would deter someone from sending Kyle support if they're willing and able.
Im just saying he is the kind of dev that supporters dont usually an Hero for.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Totally agree with u

Reactions: DarkDank

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
sadly the demo was bugged, so you couldn't reach the movie night with Emily. A shame, since the CGs look pretty good

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
just open MyGirlfriendsFriends-0.9-pc\game\images and check them yourself :D I can't upload it here for some reason. :/

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes