4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

FutureCandy

May 5, 2021
Win/Linux filesfm link got nuked with this only 2 links left, other options like mediafire, zippyshare or workupload are welcome

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Every time I try to text or talk to my girlfriend, I get her mom asking me to come kneed her tits.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
This looks really interesting and seems right up my alley. My only question is about the time limit. Is this the kind of game like "Another Chance" or "Lust Campus" where it's probably best to just stick to one character each with multiple different save paths because trying max out all of them will just end up running you out of time with not enough progression for any of them? or is it more like "Quickie: A love Hotel Story" and "Long Live the Princess" where the time limit is softer and just for a specific event where you can still work on progressing other characters even if the limit is reached?

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the former since it involves a lot of backtracking and save files, but if it's not there or at least manageable then I'm fine giving this a go.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well, this is some of the most grating writing I've had the displeasure of skipping through.
The art's super generic but it's cute I guess, and you can NTR the stupid loli bait but that's about where it ends for me.

• Angry
Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

ChrisTR

Dec 23, 2017
Since no one made a new compressed version yet.

rpdl.net-MyGirlfriendsFriends-1.0small.rar (126.43 MB/249MB)

Remember this compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This looks really interesting and seems right up my alley. My only question is about the time limit. Is this the kind of game like "Another Chance" or "Lust Campus" where it's probably best to just stick to one character each with multiple different save paths because trying max out all of them will just end up running you out of time with not enough progression for any of them? or is it more like "Quickie: A love Hotel Story" and "Long Live the Princess" where the time limit is softer and just for a specific event where you can still work on progressing other characters even if the limit is reached?

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the former since it involves a lot of backtracking and save files, but if it's not there or at least manageable then I'm fine giving this a go.
Use console commands to add money and you will have all time in the world to see all content.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Thought 1.0 will get some real action... Nevertheless, l like this game. Art is nice and writing is simple and effective. No boring rubbish.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I can't seem to get the Charlotte route ending (assuming there is one) for the track meet. No matter what I do it just keeps looping the Library masturbation scene where she gets angry and you consult Mia the next morning about it. After that it plays the "You need to buy a Library Card" scene so you are forced to wait until the next to but that just triggers the masturbation scene again.

Is there some trigger I need in order to progress with Mia or is the game script just jank and prone to getting stuck in loops?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes