4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
My Girlfriend's Friends [v1.0] [Kyle Mercury] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.35 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 161 MB
- - - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.31 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 127 MB
- - - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

zerov01

Jan 13, 2018
I can't seem to get the Charlotte route ending (assuming there is one) for the track meet. No matter what I do it just keeps looping the Library masturbation scene where she gets angry and you consult Mia the next morning about it. After that it plays the "You need to buy a Library Card" scene so you are forced to wait until the next to but that just triggers the masturbation scene again.

Is there some trigger I need in order to progress with Mia or is the game script just jank and prone to getting stuck in loops?
Go to Mia in the morning at the school, and you'll trigger the next event, do not go back to the library after that, the next event is at the mansion

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Writing's pretty good on this game, the MC is a total fucking piece of shit and I actually enjoy it. Eagerly looking forward to more.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Kyle Mercury
Small bug.

Make it into night time, go to gym, click doors, it kicks you out saying library is closed, go home, you now have an arrow pointing left that auto takes you outside gym doors.

I think you can recreate this almost anywhere. Probably quick fix is making the mall and gym no access point during the night being right on the building.

Sophia starting quest she can be found at home in the morning when she is also in class.

Sophia's quests seem to trigger even if it is morning and she is at school, Mia booty call one can be done in the morning, and when it finishes the next day is afternoon instead of morning.

Emily paint call can be done in morning.

clicking on arcade after olivia thighjob says the arcade is the mansion and pops up her avatar picture. Also happens afternoon if you do first red choice.

after choosing the red option with olivia for first choice clicking her in school kicks you to world map.

Mia quest line post BJ in morning, her "where is it?!" needs a capital W

Sometimes during transition from click sprite to large version it is slow and sticks around.

Katie name on phone needs to be capitalized.

Text in gym with ava post the park bench has her stand on top of it.

Charlotte jilling, masturbating is spelled wrong at least twice, maybe more throughout the game. Also unsure on if that is the proper ' for the sentence.

I recommend a full playthrough of each girl to check for these issues.

"that was quit the interesting" quite

"%60 of your final grade" 60%

"talk to charlotte again" missing capital.

"was at fallatio" fellatio

Post charlotte mansion, the library card portion repeats.

I suggest changing your png files to webp or Jpeg XL, will help shrink your file size.

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
I liked the look of this game and was just getting into the story, got past the intro to where the sandbox mechanics were quickly explained and all my enthusiasm went straight down the toilet... the game is on a timer, fuck that, goes against the relaxed nature of sandbox games to make it so you have to work out a friggin game plan to fit in everything you want to do. So disappointing. (n)
If money's the problem, just use unren and manually edit a good starting amount. Most mornings and many nights are just spare time though if money's no object. Really the only "gotcha" is that you can't just go rail every single girl in one run-through, so if that's what you're trying maybe stick to one. Even a ditz would notice if literally every friend she has is constantly trying to hang out with her boyfriend solo, after all.

For everyone else, has anyone been able to get Ava's end scene, or is it the only one that isn't done?

hfun

Oct 4, 2020
If money's the problem, just use unren and manually edit a good starting amount. Most mornings and many nights are just spare time though if money's no object. Really the only "gotcha" is that you can't just go rail every single girl in one run-through, so if that's what you're trying maybe stick to one. Even a ditz would notice if literally every friend she has is constantly trying to hang out with her boyfriend solo, after all.

For everyone else, has anyone been able to get Ava's end scene, or is it the only one that isn't done?
Avas is done you have to go to the park two or three times at night then talk to her again at the school and if the mc says he is going to give her a prize after she wins the race you got it

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is there a cheat you can use to give you more time / roll back time?
I want to get all the bitches.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HX_Eros

blazekeito88

Aug 29, 2020
Hi there,

I was wondering if this game have any BGM or character voice?
Since I've played until the morning of Day 2 but my game is still silent.
I've redownloaded the game twice from page 1 of this thread, but there are still no changes.
I hope someone can enlighten me about this.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Hi there,

I was wondering if this game have any BGM or character voice?
Since I've played until the morning of Day 2 but my game is still silent.
I've redownloaded the game twice from page 1 of this thread, but there are still no changes.
I hope someone can enlighten me about this.
There is one scene with Mia in which you get to hear optional sound if you wish. Otherwise, no BGM or voices yet. I believe Kyle intends to add them eventually, they're just not a high priority for now.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes