4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5B (looks like you'll need a new save)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 145 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Kyle Mercury First of all, i love the art and the game overall! Now i have a question:

Do i understand it correctly that there are a couple of daily stages for each girl and if you completed them, there are certain milestones (i.e. the track race) which are the encircled days on the calender?

At the moment it seems like you can complete at least 3 girls to the point where you can meet one of them after the race. If you choose one, is the event for the other two or even the rest of the girls locked or is it still possible to get them afterwards in upcomming updates?

Thx in advance and again, great game so far!

Reactions: sztrb

Nvxty

Jan 17, 2022
Is the game gonna get updated with new content?

Hey guys I'm really glad you're liking it so far!
There might be some stuff that needs work right now but I hope to make the game even better with more polished writing, content and art in the near future! Keep and eye out for future updates :)

Reactions: torpor

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Kyle Mercury First of all, i love the art and the game overall! Now i have a question:

Do i understand it correctly that there are a couple of daily stages for each girl and if you completed them, there are certain milestones (i.e. the track race) which are the encircled days on the calender?

At the moment it seems like you can complete at least 3 girls to the point where you can meet one of them after the race. If you choose one, is the event for the other two or even the rest of the girls locked or is it still possible to get them afterwards in upcomming updates?

Thx in advance and again, great game so far!
Yeah you pretty much have that correct. Each chapter will last ten days and at the end of that chapter you will be given a choice of who to spend that end chapter content with (then another choice on HOW you'd like to spend that time with her). These end chapter choices will affect the end of the game. if you play as efficiently as you can you should easily have 3 girls to choose from, I did once see someone get 4 though. Once you make that choice it's locked in yes, there has to be a consequence to your choice that's always been part of the game(you can always reload a save after though).

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Any saint willing to share the pictures posted?
Kyle is on good terms with his patreons, and well liked here in the forum aswell. So leaks are pretty rare (if not impossible). Thats fine tho, there are itch.io things to follow the progress.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Kyle is on good terms with his patreons, and well liked here in the forum aswell. So leaks are pretty rare (if not impossible). Thats fine tho, there are itch.io things to follow the progress.
Again, I don't think sharing is something done only out of spite.

Reactions: johndoe19

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Again, I don't think sharing is something done only out of spite.
Never said something else, but occures even less, when you like some1 and go against his business. Again, the updates drop here, when they are almost free on itch.io (so around 2 weeks after patreon release). I just wanted to help you :)

Edit: I won't stop you to pledge and share it here, you are free.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes