4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
MC is masochist or pics without context can cause a pretty wrong impression lol
But damn, it feels really weird XD like:

- Skimpy clothed Hot girl squating 2 feet away from you-
MC Face: with thousand-yard stare engraved in his face... his body might be at the gym, but his mind is still trapped in that faithful day of 1944 at the shores of Normandy.

- Topless Hot girl with some serious honkers offers you a great blowjob-
MC Face: Begone thot! just don't even try to invade my personal space or i'm going to smack some proper manners in that whore face of yours!

- Prude looking girl with a stern look in her face that abhors your presence near her -
MC Face: aaww she is always so kind to me, i'm so happy!

besides this weird appreciation of me, the art looks awesome! and i like the setting, wish you good luck with this new game, Kyle :p
The MC will be getting some more expressions haha glad you're still liking it.

Also to that one guy worried about being a cheating douchebag, even when the full game is out you'll be able to play it as a loyal boyfriend with a wholesome story if you wanted. Still with lots of raunchy scenes. So don't worry!

Aug 1, 2019
-crashes to menu if you click on the girlfriend's mom
-remove the time limit, it's stupid to have to play it 3 times to see all the content

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
-crashes to menu if you click on the girlfriend's mom
-remove the time limit, it's stupid to have to play it 3 times to see all the content
I'll look into the crash thanks for letting me know.
Nope, then there won't be a point to choosing one girl or the other you can just fuck all of them and the whole point is lost. Plenty of games play that way but mine won't sorry.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Art style looks good, even if the girls in the previews don't necessarily peak my interest. I'll add it to the list

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Is this intended to be a cuckquean game (the girlfriend gets off on you seducing her friends, possibly on a humiliation level), a harem game (the girlfriend accepts what you're doing and wants to be one of many), or a game where any dynamic is considered as cheating?

I'll admit that after having a good time with "What's Mine is yours" I'd enjoy a game where you turn your girl into a cuckquean.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Is this intended to be a cuckquean game (the girlfriend gets off on you seducing her friends, possibly on a humiliation level), a harem game (the girlfriend accepts what you're doing and wants to be one of many), or a game where any dynamic is considered as cheating?

I'll admit that after having a good time with "What's Mine is yours" I'd enjoy a game where you turn your girl into a cuckquean.
I'd like to know as well

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Art looks super interesting. I usually wait for games to have more content but hell if I'm not gonna dive right in

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Lovely little game, definitely in my watch list. Only thing I wasnt a fan of was the rush to interact with everyone, if not for that this would be an 11/10

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes