4.20 star(s) 36 Votes
Apr 20, 2018
Each chapter (there's gonna be 3) is gonna be version +1.0, since this first release is about halfway done the first chapter I made it v0.5.

The final game will be v3.0. Is that weird? Idk maybe.
I personally have always seen 1.0 as a complete game.
Anything after is patches and extras. E.g. halloween updates, bug fixes?

But you can literally use whatever numbers you want. Ultimately, the main thing people will care about is that your game gets finished and is good/the best you can do.
It's fine to have 3.0 be the final release but it does kinda "look weird" > anyway, this is all offset by the fact that when you have a finished game the version number is pretty irrelevant to most; even on this site people will see it as "completed" and not care for the version number. :)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
The time restriction (10 days) is so irritating and discouraging, just let me explore everything in peace and after checking every scene (available in chapter 1) out start the next chapter...

Average

Nov 10, 2017
i like the premise of this game. i don't know if it was intentional or not but, the constant ranting over generic Mc girl makes me actually go for generic Mc girl!

also i don't know if you guys will even give a shit but i made an icon for the game, like for all the games i play, you can use it on shorcuts of the game .exe

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Art really looks cool. Are there animations? Then it might be worth adding the appropriate tag.
Too bad there is no android version. =(

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
There are no animations currently but I would like to have them in the game eventually, but no guarantees.

Yes there are plans for audio, definitely music but maybe sounds (moans, SFX) as well. Still deciding that one.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm still just wondering if the game is going to have a cuckquean element? Or a harem element? Or is this strictly a cheating based game?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
While cheating or choosing to stay loyal will be the prominent element. Cuckqueaning is going to be in the game, and there is a secret harem ending planned.
If the girls throw themselves at the MC can there be an option of how much we, the player, care about Mia? Really don't want to be with a preferred waifu then be told we can't have nice things because MC's Jiminy Cricket conscience reminds us that he has a girlfriend even if he has been ignoring her for weeks :geek:

Charlotte seems like she would totally jump him at the library. Not even sure if she would realize it :LOL: Definitely don't want to say No to improving her educational experience.

Emily was warming up with some hand holding but then made a mad dash. She seems like she could melt if given the right encouragement.

Sophia has been really cute in the "she knows what she wants and how to get it" so far. Really like how bold she can be while being adorable cute.

Mia has mostly been a booty call but H Game and she shows the goods early on. The Pop Quiz was a fun touch. Though not sure how she would handle her Mom & Sister getting more action then her.

Olivia seems into Arcade Dates. Maybe Dance off or Twister to get her in fun positions. Maybe all the competition would make her more determined to 'win'.

Ava was odd. Go to the gym to work out with her but the Event ends if the player doesn't ogle her butt. 'You can't touch this' shouldn't be the only outcome. Girlfriend be damned lol

Any event there seems to be lots of potential to work with.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If the girls throw themselves at the MC can there be an option of how much we, the player, care about Mia? Really don't want to be with a preferred waifu then be told we can't have nice things because MC's Jiminy Cricket conscience reminds us that he has a girlfriend even if he has been ignoring her for weeks :geek:

Charlotte seems like she would totally jump him at the library. Not even sure if she would realize it :LOL: Definitely don't want to say No to improving her educational experience.

Emily was warming up with some hand holding but then made a mad dash. She seems like she could melt if given the right encouragement.

Sophia has been really cute in the "she knows what she wants and how to get it" so far. Really like how bold she can be while being adorable cute.

Mia has mostly been a booty call but H Game and she shows the goods early on. The Pop Quiz was a fun touch. Though not sure how she would handle her Mom & Sister getting more action then her.

Olivia seems into Arcade Dates. Maybe Dance off or Twister to get her in fun positions. Maybe all the competition would make her more determined to 'win'.

Ava was odd. Go to the gym to work out with her but the Event ends if the player doesn't ogle her butt. 'You can't touch this' shouldn't be the only outcome. Girlfriend be damned lol

Any event there seems to be lots of potential to work with.
Glad you have so much feedback!
The game will never stop you from getting with a girl because the MC is dating Mia, if you choose to cheat on her you'll cheat on her. But I am going to try and make the development of that as realistic as I can. To a certain extent of course.

Reactions: masterdragonson

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Nice nice. Obviously, you can't give away everything. But, I mostly look for the presence of Femsub BDSM (Maledom or Lesdom) when considering picking up games. Also just domination type elements in general. Consensual Domination (even romantic?) prefered, but all of it is good.

Should I expect to enjoy your content? Or, in this regard, is it going to turn out pretty vanilla?

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Nice nice. Obviously, you can't give away everything. But, I mostly look for the presence of Femsub BDSM (Maledom or Lesdom) when considering picking up games. Also just domination type elements in general. Consensual Domination (even romantic?) prefered, but all of it is good.

Should I expect to enjoy your content? Or, in this regard, is it going to turn out pretty vanilla?
There is going to be a Maledom heavy path with Emily, however it won't be very prominent with the other girls, things might just get really rough (if you choose to make it so).

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes