4.20 star(s) 36 Votes
D

Deleted member 2585477

I'm doing a fun little poll to see who's best girl on my patreon page, vote if you can!

First thing, so far there is no worst girl. I have enjoyed all of the girls a lot.

I have voted Emily. I really liked the take used in her plot, the male MC not liking the "perfect mary-sue" girl right at the start and the story developing from there.

While cheating or choosing to stay loyal will be the prominent element. Cuckqueaning is going to be in the game, and there is a secret harem ending planned.
Cuckqueaning and harem. Sign me up.

Just to finish, really liked the "inappropriate selfie" scene.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Just finished the current release and I have to agree that the content so far is great and all girls are enjoyable in their own way. One thing i'm wondering about is if you have any plans of making the selfie scene affect the interactions with the girls if you choose to send the pic, since right now you can technically focus on Mia before you even do events like Sophie's wake up and Charlotte's research, which are both situations that could easily refer back to the selfie in their inner thoughts. (Maybe during Ava's workout as well)

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just finished the current release and I have to agree that the content so far is great and all girls are enjoyable in their own way. One thing i'm wondering about is if you have any plans of making the selfie scene affect the interactions with the girls if you choose to send the pic, since right now you can technically focus on Mia before you even do events like Sophie's wake up and Charlotte's research, which are both situations that could easily refer back to the selfie in their inner thoughts. (Maybe during Ava's workout as well)
Yes that's definitely going to happen with later updates.

Jul 13, 2020
Finally had the chance to check this out and wow - love what I'm seeing so far! Art is great, girls are interesting, and I love the idea of the 'clueless girlfriend' fantasy. Whatever the rest of the game looks like - I'm sure I'll enjoy it :BootyTime: Best of luck in development!

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Happy to say android port is now released for top tier patrons, it'll go public in 3 weeks.

I'd say there's a good hour of content in the game so far but my answer might be skewed since I know where everything is and what to do.
Will Mia's mom and sister be available to peruse as well? Sorry if you answered already did a quick check and couldn't find any solid answer for it. Really looking forward to more!

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
Interested in the storylines of Olivia, Sophia, Katie, and Mia. The other girls are alright, but I wouldn't go out of my way for their content apart from a harem route.

Looking forward to future updates. If this is planned to be a sandbox, then choice is key. These first events are rather tame, so not having a choice is fine, but in future there should be the capability to hang out with your girlfriend's friends without cheating on her. Already liking the direction of this game more than Fantasy Trainer.

Oh, and I wonder how MC will explain the pic he took to Mia. "I thought if I sent something like that, then we could both be embarrassed."

Reactions: Kyle Mercury
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes