4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope there will be all kind of gf related content. Cheat on her with her friends with some nasty stuff like a girl blowing mc under table while he talks with Mia. Wholesome threesomes/group sex with Mia and her friends. Some cuckquean content where Mia will enjoy watching/knowing that mc fucks her friends and family. :giggle:

Treece

Aug 30, 2017
There are a few typos here and there but so far despite the skeletal content I like this. The premise that scratches an itch I've had for a bit. The archetypal characterization of the girls make them more or less easy to understand; luckily I like some of those archetypes and there's room for growth. Art is also good. Really eager to see future releases

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Say Kyle Mercury, would you mind sharing some plans about the future of this game? Tag wise, I mean. I've just read that there's a [harem] route planned, that might be an important tag to have.

Many devs have "planned tags" section to give players an - albeit somewhat vague - outlook of what to expect.

Cheers! :)(y)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Say Kyle Mercury, would you mind sharing some plans about the future of this game? Tag wise, I mean. I've just read that there's a [harem] route planned, that might be an important tag to have.

Many devs have "planned tags" section to give players an - albeit somewhat vague - outlook of what to expect.

Cheers! :)(y)
He won't have a proper harem route.
Said he would have some kind of joke/bad end harem.
He wasn't very specific.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
v0.75 of MGFF is public, android link will be released in a week!
Reminder this is mainly just art upgrade from v0.5 with a little Mia and Katie content boost.
Also! I got another artist to work on the project so things should move much faster, you can check out their sketch work on the patreon if you're curious.

MAC download:

PC download:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Title alone got me interested. I spotted sandbox tag though... heh, what the hell imma try it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've just played for the 1st time. Focused on Ava so not much content for me yet, I plan to return later and check Charlotte since personally I consider only them as a potential LIs :) tbh I hope we'll be able to break up with the gf fairly soon.

But I'm writing this mainly to say that both the writing and the art are really good here and despite the game not catering to my tastes I found it very enjoyable.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
This looks amazing. Cant wait to see how this project progresses. I hope, there are incest and anal options (free country - love what I love).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update, but look like this one most likely only art rework and have some small content. But look like it would still be good so Ill download and play through to game again

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes