VN Others Completed My Girlfriend's Mom Is Much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back!! [Final] [Gekkan Toshiue Milk Tank]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

damnitson

Nov 14, 2018
Hi can you translate this as well ?
母さん愛してる~人生をかけた母親陥落大作戦

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
do a playthrough where you do not finish in her until you dont have an option to and also do a playthrough where you finish her every time and you will unlock the bonus scenes
I did that. all scenes until hotspring inn where you don't have a choice, one time where you don't finish in her until that scene and one time where you finish in her from the beginning. I still have 2 locked scenes at the end in the gallery and theres a lock on bonus content screen on main menu

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I did that. all scenes until hotspring inn where you don't have a choice, one time where you don't finish in her until that scene and one time where you finish in her from the beginning. I still have 2 locked scenes at the end in the gallery and theres a lock on bonus content screen on main menu
Make sure to choose "Cum inside" on every choices

Reactions: Bknjuu

botab

Aug 24, 2020
I'm not sure how I can add tags though, I'm still pretty new to this site
--hi great game I especially liked the bonus scene with the wedding
--hi I hope that in your next project, which you will translate, there will also be an adult woman as the main character.

DKSenpai14

Nov 26, 2019
Oh man...this looks great! By any chances, someone have more games like this? Y'know, have your way with a Mother or Netori storys, everything is welcome!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes