3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Girlfriends Sister v0.2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This game cracks me up. It's even better than NGN. Not one dull scene. There are a ton of high rated VNs on this site, fantastic renders, but I regret downloading them after two minutes of playing it.
"It's a work of fiction and fantasy. All characters depicted are of legal age and any resemblance to persons real is pure coincidence"
Yeaaaah, I somehow doubt that. Spill the beans here, Yellowcake Games.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Acerbic Games

Acerbic Games

Neck Romancer
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 11, 2019
i dunno why but i really enjoy this game so far, i like the models and the humour of it a lot, i wish all the luck to the dev so we can see a lot more of it.
Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate the support.

This game cracks me up. It's even better than NGN. Not one dull scene. There are a ton of high rated VNs on this site, fantastic renders, but I regret downloading them after two minutes of playing it.
"It's a work of fiction and fantasy. All characters depicted are of legal age and any resemblance to persons real is pure coincidence"
Yeaaaah, I somehow doubt that. Spill the beans here, Yellowcake Games.
The beans stay in the jar Zagor! :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Wow! Awesome improvement over the first release. :love: Absolutely loving the hair physics when Stephanie is working out at the gym.
The inside of the mouths need some lighting adjustment - sometimes it looks like they have one of those little battery powered LEDs in their mouths. :rolleyes: No biggie - I'm sure you'll figure it out. (y)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Wonderful, Story line has kind of when in a different direction, not sure if it will be bad or good. Love the laughs this game has provided. Art work is very well done liked the animation, and new npc. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Hmmm - it's a little over 600MB. The Compressor's typically will not compress games less than 700-750MB. They may next release though if it grows some more! :>)
I really don't know how they work actually, but v0.2 in most of these games were usually only takes less than 200mb unless the contents were huge. I don't mind the 600mb sizes but for v0.2 is still unusual. But it's normal for original uncompressed files.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I really don't know how they work actually, but v0.2 in most of these games were usually only takes less than 200mb unless the contents were huge. I don't mind the 600mb sizes but for v0.2 is still unusual. But it's normal for original uncompressed files.
Feel free to ask in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/page-931#post-7774099
Let them know it's around 600MB but could use a shrinking for a 0.2 if one of them has time and is free.
(they are all volunteers and do it for us cause they are a great bunch!!) And Twelve Monkeys is a great movie!!!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Feel free to ask in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/page-931#post-7774099
Let them know it's around 600MB but could use a shrinking for a 0.2 if one of them has time and is free.
(they are all volunteers and do it for us cause they are a great bunch!!) And Twelve Monkeys is a great movie!!!
No need, i know they won't do it unless it's over 750mb. And i don't think they can't , they just wont because of quality. The reason i ask about a compressed version in the first place was because the game's initial release was just around 116mb, i don't know if it's the work of some volunteers or the game's dev themselves, but it can be done.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I like how the story is developing..:) The hair physics and animation with Stephanie look great.. although I hope to see her smiling a bit more in the future.

ChickenChaser

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2022
The plot from the description is giving me Starless vibes. I'll check it out of curiosity. :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes