VN Ren'Py My Girlfriends [v0.3 Prologue] [Mcdxcom]

kyonsos

May 28, 2018
This save skips the splash screen it located in page 3. place it in the /game/saves/ folder [its a really short update and it will have unavoidable ntr in the future, I will skip this game ]

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken and Agrik

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyGirlfriends-0.3Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
This save skips the splash screen it located in page 3. place it in the /game/saves/ folder [its a really short update and it will have unavoidable ntr in the future, I will skip this game ]
100% avoidable ntr in this game!!
I’m going to try to cover all kinks eventually

• Angry
Reactions: Asedor

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
I will look into the start issues asap Once again people keep thinking this has unavoidable ntr. It does not!

Yes ntr will be avoidable. And other optional kinks will be available. 0.4 has the beginnings of the ntr route with celine but this is still the prologue. The game will begin properly once you go back to uni. You will either be single or be in a long distance relationship with Celine who is in France. The mechanics for a day/week system is in place consisting of lots of clubbing/drinking and then studying or dating girls. You can date multiple girls but you run the risk of getting caught and dumped this way so I don’t see it as a harem game. Once the prologue ends the system is in place so you can immediately play a whole year of uni life but only with the available content that is initially added so it will be a bit repeatable to start until I add more girls and events. It a bit ambitious on my part but I am running with it

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Apologies as splash screen was put in the wrong place and when I tested I was using a save file so didn’t realise. Going to need to redo both 0.3 and 0.4 as I retro added it to 0.3. I will post on here a mega link asap but prob be next week I will have the time to put more mirrors up

Reactions: Choronzon79