VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If I remember correctly, the cheating scene is presented as a flashback, similar to how the game 'Single Again' has a flashback cheating scene (explicitly shown). That game also doesn't have the netorare tag, likely due to the nature of the scene being a flashback. There's no need to add the tag, quit being a bunch of little bitches over something so small. If the mods want it added, they will add it. They haven't added it by now, so just suck it up, put in a fresh tampon for your bleeding vagina, and get over it.

Blackthunder_vn Keep up the great work, but I would suggest just ignoring these weirdos going forward, they seek attention and validation.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So if the MC would cheat is okay for you but if the girlfriend cheats on him it is a nogo.

WEIRD!
I prefer harem games where the LIs agree to share the MC. I don't usually like the MC cheating on his girlfriend, in some harem games it's used as an intermediate situation until reaching the final objective, but it isn't a way that I particularly like.

Faxe10% That would have been the wrong way in my eyes. The father will never ever be seen again at the game but her...

The MC will be at Ediths side at that time... Edith is living with London and Riley... both of them do everything to get each other happy and be good friends to each other.

If the bitch returns she will leave mentaly destroyed.
That thing about leaving her mentally destroyed is something I'm not going to actively pursue. If the options are that or telling her to get out and never return, the second will win. As you can guess, I don't have a great obsession with revenge.

If I remember correctly, the cheating scene is presented as a flashback, similar to how the game 'Single Again' has a flashback cheating scene (explicitly shown). That game also doesn't have the netorare tag, likely due to the nature of the scene being a flashback. There's no need to add the tag, quit being a bunch of little bitches over something so small. If the mods want it added, they will add it. They haven't added it by now, so just suck it up, put in a fresh tampon for your bleeding vagina, and get over it.

Blackthunder_vn Keep up the great work, but I would suggest just ignoring these weirdos going forward, they seek attention and validation.
Regarding the forum tags, it will be netorare if it fits the following:

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-15 233936.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau

Yeah that's also my thought they have to agree.

Mentaly destroyed is meaned as London;Riley and Edith will show her what he has won, by being with rich hot Milfs instead of her.
After seeing her attitude at the beginning of the game (even before finding out she was cheating on the MC), I don't see why she should be affected by the fact that the MC has a happy life. In fact, I don't remember if the MC tells her that he's cut with her, but if he doesn't, I wonder how many days (or months) it would take for her to realize that he isn't arround.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
After seeing her attitude at the beginning of the game (even before finding out she was cheating on the MC), I don't see why she should be affected by the fact that the MC has a happy life. In fact, I don't remember if the MC tells her that he's cut with her, but if he doesn't, I wonder how many days (or months) it would take for her to realize that he isn't arround.
Thats why I like the idea of a Sister or Cousin thats hotter than her say like London is....
That she is jealous of like she would be with say.... London and her being one of the MC's girls and with the MC when she see's him again,
Don''t matter how indifferent she had been to the MC that would shake her world apart.
But thats just my opinion and i'm useing London as an example because well look at her she's smoking hot.
(and the fact Is London could easily pass as a older Sister or Cousin of his EX )

My main complaint if it can be called that..... is why do's the dad look younger than the son in tha Kitchen and Livingroom scene?.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
My Goddess v0.01

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Hey, really liked the game, looking forward to the continuation of the story. As a very minor point, the contract discussed would be peanuts for a really rich woman (I remember it is mentioned she is the richest in the country), 35 Million is really nothing. As comparison, Zara/Inditex, also a company dealing in clothes designs, had 35 Billion Euros of Revenue on 2023 and 3.5 Billion in profit.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes