VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

RebornFortune

Oct 30, 2023
View attachment 3354382

Overview:
We join this 26-old man the day his life has taken a weird turn.
After University he managed to find a stable well paid job, living with his father and his beautiful girlfriend.
Then came that hateful day that things go from good to disaster.
You try to get out of the city but transport stikes adds a new low to this horrid day.
It's the best time to go to the hotel bar and forget...

This is where your adventure begins.
Play the game to experience wild events, challenges and tantalizing opportunities.
Your Goddess awaits you...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-14
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Blackthunder_vn - ;
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English, German
Other Games: Troubled Legacy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough Mode build in

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Italian Translation*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3354383 View attachment 3354384 View attachment 3354386 View attachment 3354385
another awesome game Blackthunder

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Requah

Hmmm... The problem is you just updated the gamefiles.
Download --- unpack --- and simply start the game.

Updating the old files doesn't work...
A question is the MC gonna have revenge on his father or his girlfriend right now is very weak and boring if you make us hate those character and not gonna do something whit them .

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Don't worry he will get his revenge...
Ok that was i expecting i get that the normal thing is real life is giving them the middle finger and leave them but this is a game whit a story and introducing villains in the story and doing nothing whit them would be dumb . I hope they get what they deserve il play when there is a couple of more updates

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok that was i expecting i get that the normal thing is real life is giving them the middle finger and leave them but this is a game whit a story and introducing villains in the story and doing nothing whit them would be dumb . I hope they get what they deserve il play when there is a couple of more updates
I see it playing out is that MC is going to become rich and famous and come back and rub their nose in it.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I see it playing out is that MC is going to become rich and famous and come back and rub their nose in it.
I'm not sure about the famous part, but definitely the rich part. My prediction is that he will get really rich and get his goddess and potentially a harem, and rub their nose in that. Potentially by putting his ex in a scenario where she's forced to watch him in action this time, with multiple hotties.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Faxe10% That would have been the wrong way in my eyes. The father will never ever be seen again at the game but her...

The MC will be at Ediths side at that time... Edith is living with London and Riley... both of them do everything to get each other happy and be good friends to each other.

If the bitch returns she will leave mentaly destroyed.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Nope no incest patch, it isn't allowed by parteons therms.

If I lose Patreon, the development of my games and my company are done.
I'm searching for a way to enable the editabiblity in a legal way whithout dragging me in if the player decide, to enter some illegal names or relations.
Switch to subriberstar?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Personally I would prefer the Idea and it depends if the Dev is willing of course that the MC do's get rich and respected.
But also if he has more than one Girl that one of his girls just happends to be the sexyer sister or cousin of his ex.
And just happend to be someone his dad was not so subtlety but fruitlessly lusting after himself.
Because he wasn't so subtle both the EX and the hotter Sister/Cousin know.
So when they meet the Sister/Cousin tell's his dad to take a flying leap.
Then spends the rest of the time all over the MC while throwing hint's at how stupid his EX is.
That seems tame to what some would want I know but as a revenge it would work for me.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

I'm searching for a way to enable the editabiblity in a legal way whithout dragging me in if the player decide, to enter some illegal names or relations.
Honest question, if you know its against the rules then why even have it follow the same landlady trope. It reads so silly without a patch.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018

i didn't look at the game scripts but, are the character relationships variables? or are they just part of the dialogue?

if they are variables then making a universal ipatch is pretty easy, if they are part of the dialogue.... is even easier to do but having to edit the entire story script every time a new patch is released is a royal PITA

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Thx for that tip made it easier though I realised not long after all u need to do to change the relations without 0x52 is edit the charrel.rpy file which is located in the archive.rpa file and change the fist option to true that re_enables the built in customisation
Ok I am completely new to file tempering. I tried to modify that line in note pad but then when I started the game it threw me an error. so I guess I need some kind of specific program to look at and modify the file.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Faxe10% That would have been the wrong way in my eyes. The father will never ever be seen again at the game but her...

The MC will be at Ediths side at that time... Edith is living with London and Riley... both of them do everything to get each other happy and be good friends to each other.

If the bitch returns she will leave mentaly destroyed.
The father needs some karma back to do that to the girlfriend of his son that is next level piece of shit in my book
It would be cool if him later gets in a accident and gets in. A wheelchair or something like that and asks MC for help to MC show him the middle finger and laught in his face and leave him alone rotting

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes