VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I worked 24 hour shifts most of my adult life. One shift I went in an hour early so the other medic could take his kids to first day of school. So he came in early the next shift to even the hours out. I did not tell my girlfriend at the time as I did not think anything of it. So I cam home to find her in bed with another man. Now at the time in my state I had every right to shoot the man. But I did not. While i was pissed off and hurting I calmly started packing my clothes and left. Resorting to violence would not have help. I most likely would have lost my paramedic license and had to spent money I really didn't have on a lawyer. BTW I am also a straight white conservative.
Although I sympathise with being cheated on had it myself HOWEVER i feel.
I have to point out that NO not by any stretch of the imagination did that in anyway give you the right to shoot him or them.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Although I sympathise with being cheated on had it myself HOWEVER i feel.
I have to point out that NO not by any stretch of the imagination did that in anyway give you the right to shoot him or them.
Actually in the U.S. that is covered under the Castle Law. You are legally able to, in most states, shoot to kill any intruder in your home. It's a pretty common thing to happen there as well, which is why no-tell hotels get a lot of business.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Roninsoul7
Your answer feels weird to me since someone who for example my wife would cheat on me with.
Isn't that person invited by my wife at that moment?

So he isn't really a intruder...
For me a intruder is a thief or something like that?

But I may think wrong about it .

Last edited:

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
gave the game a chance, the scene with ur gf and dad is still ntr.
found it weak and pathetic that the mc thugs his tail between his legs and runs off.
had a hard time caring about the story after that.

the scene with edith at the hotel, was way to short needed more animations or more perspectives of the animations.

stopped the game where met "landlady"
the only thing that would make me come back to this game would be "wincest"

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Maevos
Your thinking is good but wrong.
lala is the variable for Bianca's name and sisi the one for Ursula.
Have you had a look at the char menu?

You can just edit the names at the menu...

I know I cant stop you all from doing it:
But I am not responsible for what you enter.

I just want to warn you that the story and lines could not be readable as they should.
Hey Black, good job with the game.

I think you misunderstand, I don't need to or want to change Bianca's or Ursula's name. But I wanted to change their relationships to each other and to the MC and that's what I did. You can see the variables I changed below. There are two sets of variables that need changing, one for the dialogue and one for the phone character screen. MC also has a nickname for Bianca, "Sweetie", which didn't make sense to me so I changed it to "Mom" too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There will be a patch here for incest, as always, but some folks here might be impatient so I wanted to show them that they can change it themselves. Without these changes, the relationships don't make sense but I understand that you have to abide by Patreon's rules.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Roninsoul7
Your answer feels weird to me since someone who for example my wife would cheat on me with.
Isn't that person invited by my wife at that moment?

So he isn't really a intruder...
For me a intruder is a thief or something like that?

But I may think wrong about it .
You would think that is the case, but it actually isn't. It's a 2 yes, 1 no sort of thing. If two people are on the house and 1 says that person isn't allowed in, they are trespassing. The laws in the states are situational though, since the U.S.A. has mainly very few federal laws as compared to state laws, so each state is slightly different. Still though, there is a few places who have their police publicly state to pew pew first before calling them, just to save on paperwork.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually in the U.S. that is covered under the Castle Law. You are legally able to, in most states, shoot to kill any intruder in your home. It's a pretty common thing to happen there as well, which is why no-tell hotels get a lot of business.
You realise if he's shagging your girlfriend then he's there technically as her guest and not an Intruder right?

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Knight_of_the_lance
I have to get sure that it can't backfire.

The changeability is already build in but disabled.
If I tell you to trust me. Put me in that meme video.

I would simply encourage you to reach out to other devs if you have the time. They are the ones that are in the best position to advise you how much customisation you can safely put in your game.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017

I think you misunderstand, I don't need to or want to change Bianca's or Ursula's name. But I wanted to change their relationships to each other and to the MC and that's what I did. You can see the variables I changed below. There are two sets of variables that need changing, one for the dialogue and one for the phone character screen. MC also has a nickname for Bianca, "Sweetie", which didn't make sense to me so I changed it to "Mom" too.

There will be a patch here for incest, as always, but some folks here might be impatient so I wanted to show them that they can change it themselves. Without these changes, the relationships don't make sense but I understand that you have to abide by Patreon's rules.
Bianca was young when she gave birth to MC then. Possible, yes... But I'd be changing the ages as well if it were me.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Bianca was young when she gave birth to MC then. Possible, yes... But I'd be changing the ages as well if it were me.
Yeah, she had to be 16 years old when she gave birth to the MC. She could also be his stepmother I guess, you know, his dad and Bianca got married but they each had a child from a previous marriage. That would explain why his dad took him and left.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, she had to be 16 years old when she gave birth to the MC. She could also be his stepmother I guess, you know, his dad and Bianca got married but they each had a child from a previous marriage. That would explain why his dad took him and left.
I've downloaded it but not played it yet. But I'm sure I'll end up having a little edit here and there as I start playing, I usually do lol.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Thx for that tip made it easier though I realised not long after all u need to do to change the relations without 0x52 is edit the charrel.rpy file which is located in the archive.rpa file and change the fist option to true that re_enables the built in customisation

Reactions: Sparcs

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Thx for that tip made it easier though I realised not long after all u need to do to change the relations without 0x52 is edit the charrel.rpy file which is located in the archive.rpa file and change the fist option to true that re_enables the built in customisation
That's actually a much better option. (y)

Reactions: ViperGts151

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
I keep getting bugs and it kind of annoys me the first one was when you start the game and you catch the ex and father. I thought that might have been intentional but later during the plane scenes and stuff I got the same errors.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Requah

Hmmm... The problem is you just updated the gamefiles.
Download --- unpack --- and simply start the game.

Updating the old files doesn't work...

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes