VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
odbpm
I don't see why 5 simple clicks deserve a NTR tag, it's the only scene ingame which is like this.

If the MC would cheat on his Girl would be okay for you? Think about it.

For me it doesn't matter if the girl is cheating on him or the MC is cheating on his girl.
In every way it's a no go for me.

If that 5 clicks bother you that much there are more than enough games out there which could hit your taste.
Hmmmm what should I say.
If you dont like MyGoddess and it's story don't play it.

It is as it is and I don't change the story of MyGoddess.
Even if it was just one render, your game will still need the NTR tag, simply because its content matches the description of that tag or fetish.:WeSmart:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
It needs the NTR tag, the content in the game does not only match the description of cheating but also that of Netorare.

Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

That's literally what happens in the game ( the protagonist girlfriend cheats on the MC with his dad, and that causes him distress. The game even tells you how much this affects him.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
No it doesn't since she isn't thought as love interest. Point.

It's simply cheating.
And that tag is there.

It would be weird if your woman cheats on you and you don't feel anything?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
The NTR tag will not be added point.

You tell me it's both so the cheating tag is there where is your problem?

What's the difference between the tag cheating and the tag NTR for you?
Well, according to this site, "cheating" is any depiction of infidelity, regardless of who does it, whether the protagonist or anybody else. and Netorare will also be cheating, but with the added effect that it causes jealousy, so it is usually from the point of view of a protagonist in the story, which is exactly what happens in your game.:geek:

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
When I clicked the little flag, I was trying to select English; however, I seem to have made a mistake somewhere:

1718474715816.png

One might lose their mind when discovering how loose their girlfriend is after being passed around like the town bicycle.

1718475039150.png

Throughout the rest of the story, punctuation is a bit iffy, spelling is mostly correct, and there are only a few confusing word choices. Overall, the writing isn't as bad as some other VNs but it's not great, either. Mediocrity = 3/5 stars.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It needs the NTR tag, the content in the game does not only match the description of cheating but also that of Netorare.

Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

That's literally what happens in the game ( the protagonist girlfriend cheats on the MC with his dad, and that causes him distress. The game even tells you how much this affects him.
He is not jealous of his father he is mad at him. He leaves and never returns to her.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes