VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
And nope there is no ntr included in game, it's just a short scene in the flashback
this is bs

You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time.
So far there has been no success in reconciling NTR's supporters and opponents, but...
Never mind, KN is not my cup of tea, I'll wait and see what happens in this game (?!) in 2 years. If anything.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I will delete my posts to not draw attetnion on things that the dev was kind enough explain to me in private.

I kindly ask, those who quoted me to at least edit their messages removing my posts.
thank you and best of luck to the dev

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
There will be no more NTR in game, that's not a ntr scene it's just a horned MC with a chaeating "ex-girlfriend"
And it's just a flashback. point.

It's everyones personal choise play it or not.
Nice start. I know English is not your primary language. Not picking trying to help. It is not "tryed" it is "tried".

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Before I play, I want to know if he confronted her for cheating, or if she thinks he doesn't know and they didn't officially break up because he just leaves.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
My thought was, the MC has to be on the ground and destroyed to take Rileys offer.

The cheating flashback scene has only a few clicks and it's the only scene ingame with such content (cheating).

imma say this.. just showing it, even if it's a few clicks or 1 image still will not go over well with the no ntr crowd... I see your intention with it, but just saying ...

In my opinion.. and I am not saying you have to change anything.. Best to just have the mc say he got cheated on, then showing anything of it.. Maybe just him leaving out the door with his bags instead... what showing it does anyways? But invoke cuck like vibes. Or just retcon it entirely since it's just the prologue..

Just my two cents anyways.. Just some feedback on that part.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
DarkDaemonX

mc "Sent them a message that I'm done, leaving, and put a block on their numbers."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exchanging 1 cheater (who cheated with your dad, of all people) for a harem (according to future tags) seems like a win for me anyway.

I'd probably hate my dad more than my ex, as he shouldn't have accepted her advances, him being someone who should care about their child.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Exchanging 1 cheater (who cheated with your dad, of all people) for a harem (according to future tags) seems like a win for me anyway.

I'd probably hate my dad more than my ex, as he shouldn't have accepted her advances, him being someone who should care about their child.
Totally agree, walk away start a new life and never look back. No use loosing your shit over a woman that wronged you.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
My thought while setting my mind into the mc was, he has to walk on.
I could feel his anger and his broken heart and i wanted the players to feel it too... so i had to show the player the scene.
Just to show a blackscreen with the text of her cheating on him wouldn't had the same effect.

And who had accepted the offer of Riley without being destroyed.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I could feel his anger and his broken heart and i wanted the players to feel it too... so i had to show the player the scene.
Just to show a blackscreen with the text of her cheating on him wouldn't had the same effect.

broken heart is understandable but anger? that's a bit of a stretch

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019

ngl the only thing is does for me is not wanting to play the prologue

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I was pleasantly suprised by the prologue. Enjoyable. I found the renders to be of really good quality, the models being age and size appropriate. The story has piqued my interest and am looking forward to its progression. More power to the developer moving forward.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes