VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok finished the prologue. In spite of some of the naysayers I thought it was really strong start. Good character development of the MC and I take it the main love interest. Two spelling errors but I know english is not your primary. Second error was payed when it should be paid. Just trying to help not busting your balls on it. Really looking forward to the next installment on both games.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Thank you, looks like my proofreaders missed a bit it happens.

I'll change it tomorrow, thanks.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's seems the other way around to me....
and i didn't play this game..(yea because is only the first release mainly, but for this scene too.so i don't know if she continue saying is a small dick...but seems a bit strange after her saying that's is so much better dad'ìs cock

Reactions: battali0n

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Strong start drama-wise but kinda peters out with no confrontation. Since MC will obviously "make it" somehow in the future, will we ever see any kind of retribution?

Also I think this has some kind of memory leak. Screen got all messed up with artifacts at some point and it wasn't even during an animation. Had to restart

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
AL.d Thanks.

Had to set the cache a bit higher for the animations...
I'll try to set the animations as movie file for the next update that should solve the problem.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Strong start drama-wise but kinda peters out with no confrontation. Since MC will obviously "make it" somehow in the future, will we ever see any kind of retribution?

Also I think this has some kind of memory leak. Screen got all messed up with artifacts at some point and it wasn't even during an animation. Had to restart
I had a small hiccup but I just used my mouse wheel to go forwards and back and it ran well after that.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Does there need to be retribution? Seems the MC stepped out of a pile of shit into a bed of roses. Don't think the main LI will be a sugar momma but will ensure her new man is not going to be a brokie either.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does there need to be retribution? Seems the MC stepped out of a pile of shit into a bed of roses. Don't think the main LI will be a sugar momma but will ensure her new man is not going to be a brokie either.
Of course. No point in introducing villains, even that briefly, without some kind of future payoff. Even if it is karmic justice of sorts without MC actively participating.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Of course. No point in introducing villains, even that briefly, without some kind of future payoff. Even if it is karmic justice of sorts without MC actively participating.
Possible, my attitude is I was looking for a woman when I found you I'll just go find another. It's usually women that trade up. This time it was the male, score one for the patriarchy!!!

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
XV71 yeah anger... he lost his job and came back home...
The only possible way with out killing both of them was to go his way into his new life with out them...

Juerhullycin Stop mixing the games, Zola is from Troubled Legacy, different game, different story.
The only one Zola is sucking is the mc.

If you don't like my games your problem, if you want to troll bye...
im not here to troll ,i like your games other than that one scene with the gf, im looking forward to future updates

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes