VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok my biggest critique so far is the LI or potential LI having un-natural hair color and short hair. To me short hair on the vast majority of women does not look good. Women with natural hair color also look more well natural. I know I know that is a me problem, but my two cents of an opinion into vast expanse of the internet.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Danilo marques The animations in game are all over 200 frames, so i had to set the cache higher, but i think it's to much for some systems, with the next update i'll change it from manual set the animation to a movie file so it should fix this problem.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
XV71 I knew upfront that this scene is a walk on razorblades, but i think it is the right way for the story.
It is the right way. You've gone above and beyond in being nice to folks who are ignorant of this site's definition of NTR (must be a LI). Some of the lines are quite humorous and the story, at least so far, is on the sweeter side of serendipity. Not many stories like this to play (but things may change).

But I've said it dozens of times and will say it again...as a 60+ y/o male I find it sometimes just plain freaky how whiney and sensitive some of these supposedly grown males are with their fragile egos. Getting so bent over a few CGs is hilarious....

Lastly....it's lose, not loose in your story. Loose (rhymes with noose). Lose (rhymes with snooze). "Dad is a loser" or "you will lose the game".

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I have changed this post, but my point still stands. If you don't like a certain scene in a game so much, regardless of if it's skippable or optional. Just don't play the game, if you feel the need to complain about it in a forum thread, you need to go get some sunlight, that's all.

I'm wishing the dev luck, and will likely give the game a try once it has more content. :cool:
I think it's valid to argue about whether something improves the experience or not, but this is literally integral to the actual story and isn't gratuitous or done to appeal to a sexual fantasy, so yeah HERE it's pointless to complain.

bigcungis

May 18, 2020
Is there something wrong with where i downloaded it from because after a while just get black screen with text and weird pixelated blocks on the screen

Dec 9, 2020
Enjoyed the game so far. I don't have a problem with the opening scene, didn't look like that was gonna be my type of LI anyways, and dad was an a-hole and might as well be dead like every other VN, so good riddance! at least not bogged down by that baggage going forward. On to milf harem!

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Again, there is no ntr content in my games it's just a flashback of his cheating girlfriend which is now his ex-girlfriend.

Play the game with open eyes and a open heart and you see what i thought while creating it.
XV71 yeah anger... he lost his job and came back home...
The only possible way with out killing both of them was to go his way into his new life with out them...
First of congratulations for your new game
I hope this game goes like troubled legacy :love:

I'm not tried yet I've readed some comments, no NTR you said what about sharing, swinging or cucking shits.
I know you are not added this shits but i want you confirm this here.
Good Luck (y)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I like Trouble Legacy so I may try this one. The opening of the game is very risky, especially for harem game. The background story that your gf cheating with your dad, is kind of annoying. I usually don't like this kind of story setting due to the plot(like MC had to witness such scene to be devasted and extremely angry and broken to proceed the story:FacePalm:, while you can have other setting to make MC experience his own ONE BAD DAY). If there is a option for revenge or beat the shit out of them at the moment, it will be better.
Apart from the flashback scene, the story is still good. Hope this game won't delay the progress of your other game.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
As someone who doesn't like NTR, I had no problem with the flashback scene that some people are complaining about. I don't see it as NTR. The ex was a bitch towards the MC from the first time she was introduced, so I don't even see her as an LI. Hell, I don't think her face is even clearly shown. However, I do kinda wish the MC would have interrupted them. Maybe telling his father that he is now dead to him and that they both can fuck off. At least ruin the mood and give the old man blue balls.

So far, this looks like it's gonna be pretty good. Looking forward the next update.

Jul 20, 2022
now its "only" a flashback next we know is Zola sucking dick behind the club for "story"-reasons

• Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
dunno but maybe that tag lets you remember something you did in your new game?
You realize this kinda works against your argument right? "Designed to cause jealousy...". The MC was never jealous. And it wasn't done to cause jealousy, they did it because they're a cheating bitch and a piece of shit father.

I tend to avoid most NTR (am, in most circumstances, fine with sharing the MC's girls with other girls if given the choice which a lot of people here consider a bad thing for some reason), but the flashback was perfectly fine as a story telling moment, I really don't understand why people are so bent out of shape about it. Just click past it and move on.

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
For all who asked, yeah there will be a point of revenge... how that looks like in game we will see... but it will be hard for his ex.

Edith is the only forced Li, the name had to be Edith since it is the same char, different but she's the same one.
I like this Char very much so i set her as main Li, but she has nothing to do with her role at TL.

ArunPrime nope there will be no sharing, swinging or cucking, could be that the MC has a nice treesome ore foursome with Edith, London and Riley but there will not be a other male involved with the girls...

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Honestly the Ex Gf scene when she was talking about the Mc dick i feel like she was kinda talkin shit but i also got from her saying she couldnt handle
the Mcs dick but to be honest i couldn't care less about her she was treating him like shit and the dad was messed up for even smashing his sons girl
but i hope down the line we see them again and actually get revenge besides blocking there phone numbers and same goes for his old boss.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes