VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Don't agree, discussing helps. Though wastes a lot of time.

Personally i wasn't ranting about NTR/Cheating, I don't have problems with it. But I DID get a vibe that MC is weak/spineless, after he had left silently without any confrontation.
But after reading Dev's explanations in comments I understand his perspective better now.
Also not everybody can read between lines.

As player I only know and see what game shows me, I can't read thoughts of game's creator. And sometimes it's not easy to explain scene or character's behaviour with render and few lines of text.
I get that. A lot of the time we put ourselves in the MC mind and look at it how we act/react. I have been there. I caught a girlfriend in bed with another man when I came home early from work one day. I took everything in me to pack my stuff and leave. According to the law of the state I live in I had every right to shoot the fucker right then and there. But I took the high road and left without saying a word.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well I'm more disappointed on the dev himself than with the shit scene he made but that was my fault for expecting more from the dev.

I tough he could create something different than this overused shit trope to "break" the mc but he ended going the easy way and then repeats another shit trope that is the mc without a backbone, if we put these two overused tropes together you get this disaster.

Since he isn't a new dev he should had know the shit storm that this would create, dunno if was to attract more views to the game since it's new or not but ended losing potential players because of that too.

Atleast seems that mc will be able to get revenge now we just need to see if the Revenge is on par or just some weak excuse of revenge.

Another thing that didn't like was the re use of the same model and even the name from the other game on this one, even if they are a different "person" between the 2 games it's just that, because the rest it's the same .

Honestly with all this together made me lose the want to keep playing this game, let's wait a bunch of updates and see if the Revenge is worth or not and then decide if deserves a second chance .

Just hope TL will not take longer to get releases now because of this game because atleast TL I still intend to keep playing.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Sngo I'm sorry that you don't see the whole thing...

Yeah both games are created by me...
Using the same char Edith is simple I like the char and a few TL player like her too and wanted more content with her.
So it was simple which char I use for the Main LI.

Both games are very different, it's not like he easy get the girls, even edith is not as easy to get as it looks like in the prologue.
She plays in a whole other league as the MC.

Don't judge to early...
The concept for MyGoddess is on another level... as Troubled Legacy.
Less girls, much more choices and different ways, much more intense gameplay...

But it's everyones choice.

The update progress for both games will be a bit different yeah.
No i don't set one of this games on the side.

Every two month will be a new update for one of the games, looks like:

04/2024 Troubled Legacy
06/2024 MyGoddess
08/2024 Troubled Legacy
10/2024 MyGoddess
and so on.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
indio68 As i already said... one click more...

View attachment 3355137
I don't see the need to see this.

For all who asked, yeah there will be a point of revenge... how that looks like in game we will see... but it will be hard for his ex.
Personally, I prefer that the ex not appear again, and it's not that I have much interest in the MC's father appearing. Possibly the most interesting thing would be to discover that he has died and to be able to go piss on his grave.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The dad will not be on screen again...

The ex will get her revenge on screen, and all who know how i type my games... let's say it will be fun to look at.
The revenge will be badass... London and Riley are little devils. ;)
As long as the revenge isn't anything remotely sexual...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just hope the revenge is not just some silly thing and not to involve any physical interaction. Really miss a real revenge plot that feel satisfied.
Personally, what interests me the least is revenge. In fact I can live perfectly without the MC taking revenge on his ex, I honestly prefer not to see her again and for the MC to continue his life ignoring her as if she had never existed.

mc's dick is too huge for her, she can't handle it :cool:
Well, I still don't see the need to include that scene.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
OWSam000 There will be no force or anything.

It's more like a mental hard hit if she see how happy he his at his new life with Edith, Riley and London three girls who are in love with him. (But thats just one possibility for now, and will be different how the player choise with the girls, since Riley and London are not forced)

She's the one who is searching for him (His ex). And be sure it will end bad for her.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Uhhhhh... A goddess with glasses...
The story of a man who lives with a goddess with glasses?
I would play if it were not my life :LOL::ROFLMAO:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I have changed this post, but my point still stands. If you don't like a certain scene in a game so much, regardless of if it's skippable or optional. Just don't play the game, if you feel the need to complain about it in a forum thread, you need to go get some sunlight, that's all.

I'm wishing the dev luck, and will likely give the game a try once it has more content. :cool:
I somewhat agree with you. I also think it's fine to warn others who may feel similar to the complainers. It's just annoying when a game discussion is overwhelmingly about that. If a few comments are annoying, we can skip those. Just as you're suggesting the people who spent time playing the game and were disappointed with certain content do with the game. Not every game is for everyone. Not every comment is for everyone. Peace.

Reactions: SlapE

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
OWSam000 There will be no force or anithing.

It's more like a mental hard hit if she see how happy he his at his new life with Edith, Riley and London three girls who are in love with him. (But thats just one possibility for now, and will be different how the player choise with the girls, since Riley and London are not forced)

She's the one who is searching for him (His ex). And be sure it will end bad for her.
I always hated that sort of revenge if you can even call it that, just a slap on the wrist especially for both the dad and the ex while it's realistic it's also boring it seems almost all devs are afraid of making a proper revenge story , I think part of the player's motivation in games where the MC cheated on is to make the people who crossed him suffer like in movies and games that are not vn instead of glossing over it like it didn't happen with no conclusion.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I somewhat agree with you. I also think it's fine to warn others who may feel similar to the complainers. It's just annoying when a game discussion is overwhelmingly about that. If a few comments are annoying, we can skip those. Just as you're suggesting the people who spent time playing the game and were disappointed with certain content do with the game. Not every game is for everyone. Not every comment is for everyone. Peace.
It's ironic if you think about it SlapE you aren't discussing the game you are just complaining about people who discuss the game take your own advice and don't reply to them if you don't like what they said.

Reactions: Pman_Weh

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I always hated that sort of revenge if you can even call it that, just a slap on the wrist especially for both the dad and the ex while it's realistic it's also boring it seems almost all devs are afraid of making a proper revenge story , I think part of the player's motivation in games where the MC cheated on is to make the people who crossed him suffer like in movies and games that are not vn instead of glossing over it like it didn't happen with no conclusion.
This isn't really supposed to be a revenge plot though, the revenge in this game will be more like a side quest in an RPG. The main focus of this game is the MC starting his life anew with new people in his life, mainly Edith. Two people who were hurt by their respective ex-parnters, finding each other, and experiencing true love this time.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's ironic if you think about it SlapE you aren't discussing the game you are just complaining about people who discuss the game take your own advice and don't reply to them if you don't like what they said.
My point was.. to not tell devs how to make their games, it's completely fine to have opinions, but also know when you present your opinions in a public forum, that you're open to scrutiny. So no, I will continue to call out dumb asses who try to tell devs how to make their games, and/or are just being negative nancys' because they don't like the extremely short cheating flashback. Oh no, their poor souls. :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes