VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
bigcungis and otrebor68 I know about the problem already and i'm already working on a fix for it, the animations where causing a freeze so i lifted the cache to load the whole animation at once.

I think it's causing a big problem for smaler maschines.

Rerendering all animations in game to get a Videofile should fix the freeze.

It will take a few days to fix that problem. Sorry i'm on it.

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
bigcungis and otrebor68 I know about the problem already and i'm already working on a fix for it, the animations where causing a freeze so i lifted the cache to load the whole animation at once.

Thanks, remember that if the story is godd, animations are useless.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Chris2041 Yeah it was, I think the hardest betrayal which can happen.

Yeah the dad, I don't know what I would do if he would stand in front of me again after what he has done to me...
I think I could end up bad and I don't think I could hold my anger back.

At that moment his ex will arrive in Eureka, he could be already happy with The three girls... or more I don't know for now
and i don't know how long it takes till she arrives.

We'll see if that point happens.

Reactions: XV71

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Edith at one point said to her ex that it was like the MC was trying to breed her. Is that going to be a possibility in future updates where we get the option to knock any of the 3 girls up?

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

bigcungis

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the update.:)

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
For all who asked, yeah there will be a point of revenge... how that looks like in game we will see... but it will be hard for his ex.

Edith is the only forced Li, the name had to be Edith since it is the same char, different but she's the same one.
I like this Char very much so i set her as main Li, but she has nothing to do with her role at TL.

ArunPrime nope there will be no sharing, swinging or cucking, could be that the MC has a nice treesome ore foursome with Edith, London and Riley but there will not be a other male involved with the girls...
in that threesome will there be girl on girl stuff happening and if so will it be avoidable

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Golzd81 hmmm and what is this short scene telling you about the MC if I may ask?
Weakly written mc, first impressions are always important, for me "that" scene or even day was not necessary to create "tension" and a future "revenge" plot, words are sometimes better than actually showing the scene/day or build up, the mc looks, feels and acts like a weak ass idiot plus i think it is made worse that it is his father of all people the gf is cheating with, you may think the dialoge makes it sound better but for me anyway it adds to the overall disapointment.

Last edited:

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Weakly written mc, first impressions are always important, for me "that" scene or even day was not necessary to create "tension" and a future "revenge" plot, words are sometimes better than actually showing the scene/day or build up, the mc looks, feels and acts like a weak ass idiot plus i think it is made worse that it is his father of all people the gf is cheating with, you may think the dialoge makes it sound better but for me anyway it adds to the overall disapointment.
Dude, the feeling of betrayal is meant to give the reader a very quick reason to hate both of them quickly. Also, I don't think it's weak to think your gf isn't cheating on you lmao. The dev even added a line saying "it doesn't hurt riding you" to appease people like you who think a big dick = masculine. The writing isn't amazing, but getting pissed that the story is told visually in a visual medium is weird. It isn't NTR cause she isn't a love interest.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
My Goddess [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thnaks Bro

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
The dad will not be on screen again...

The ex will get her revenge on screen, and all who know how i type my games... let's say it will be fun to look at.
The revenge will be badass... London and Riley are little devils. ;)
I'd rather see mc the revenge himself. Having to rely on those girls adds to the spineless/weak MC perception.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
goulet1995 Yeah it will be avoidable, there will be a choice.

Golzd81 Hmmm... a weak writen MC... Okay.
Have you played the full prolouge? Or just this 10 minutes?
It is weak in your eyes, that the mc just turned his back to them and was leaving?
What should he have done, run into the Livingroom and talk to them get even more hurt by standing infront of them?
Or should he killed both of them?

Set your mind into him and see how your girl is fucking your father.

What would you have done with them?
If you hurt or kill them, what's the result?
Life long prison, in the US the death row?

As dev you have to build a plausible scenario.

It's a harem game not a prison- or killing simulator.

My opinion is it even showed strength to just go, not weakness.
But that's my opinion...

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Blackthunder_vn dont take all those who have fingers to have brain ,you do your game till now for me is a fine game ,not in the same level of TL[bcs obvious reasons]but near to it,i play again yesterday to see if i miss something ,but again it was a pleasure to do it ,.
at the beginning i thought the mc was too weak for my liking but again ,not every character stay the same and not evevry person like have the same tastes,so i can see edith liking the mc character more than her ex husband ,ofc she is in anothe league but that doesnt mean that is impossible,sometimes those characters need a little push to let loose ,and i totally agree in your take on the cheating scene ,i prefer to see this and not only having a explanation in a text,only other 2 devs do this with they games and one is completed witha partial bug support and a second part coming alone,and the other still working on it but he toke a massive shitstorm here at the site for have his mc being a spinneless individual,but again i liked both and i love it yours till now ,[maybe alittle biased bcs TL but is working for me]this game make me be a subs to your patron ,so good luck to you ,waiting for TL now.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes