VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Goddess [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Honestly the Ex Gf scene when she was talking about the Mc dick i feel like she was kinda talkin shit but i also got from her saying she couldnt handle
the Mcs dick but to be honest i couldn't care less about her she was treating him like shit and the dad was messed up for even smashing his sons girl
but i hope down the line we see them again and actually get revenge besides blocking there phone numbers and same goes for his old boss.
I think the best way to revenge on them is for him to come back rich, successful and 3-4 hot bitches that worship him. Rub their noses right in it.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
You realize this kinda works against your argument right? "Designed to cause jealousy...". The MC was never jealous. And it wasn't done to cause jealousy, they did it because they're a cheating bitch and a piece of shit father.
no, it doesnt because if you read the tag description nowhere is stated the cope out that the MC needs to feel jealous,

It is the right way. You've gone above and beyond in being nice to folks who are ignorant of this site's definition of NTR (must be a LI).
and to all people telling me that she's not an LI she was at the time it happend or MC would be indifferent to the whole shit.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Why is this trope of weak/spineless MC is so popular? Damn

Did not even confronted, just left, like a pussy, that was so pathetic, seriously, also the scene, he had one GF who obviously was satisfied more by his father dick than MC's, and now I have to believe that this weak person, who couldn't satisfy 1 girl will be an owner of a harem? Not I am just confused

Yeah yeah, maybe he will grow some balls during the game, but you know what they say - first impression is the most important one, and MC failed in it.

Oh well, maybe it's just a matter of perspective, will try it anyway. Good luck.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
BlackThunder

We talked about it before the release, while My Goddess was being made, that there will be some people who won't even bother to understand the game, nor read the text, as soon as even the hint of a foreign dick appears in the game.

We both know each other's attitude towards NTR, but there's no point in trying to discuss with people who don't even try to understand the story.

So let them bitch, you won't be able to change them.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of:
My Goddess [Prologue]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
BlackThunder

We talked about it before the release, while My Goddess was being made, that there will be some people who won't even bother to understand the game, nor read the text, as soon as even the hint of a foreign dick appears in the game.

We both know each other's attitude towards NTR, but there's no point in trying to discuss with people who don't even try to understand the story.

So let them bitch, you won't be able to change them.
Don't agree, discussing helps. Though wastes a lot of time.

Personally i wasn't ranting about NTR/Cheating, I don't have problems with it. But I DID get a vibe that MC is weak/spineless, after he had left silently without any confrontation.
But after reading Dev's explanations in comments I understand his perspective better now.
Also not everybody can read between lines.

As player I only know and see what game shows me, I can't read thoughts of game's creator. And sometimes it's not easy to explain scene or character's behaviour with render and few lines of text.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Don't agree, discussing helps.
You're not wrong, and you're one of the few people you could possibly have a conversation with about it and have it lead to something good.

Unfortunately, there are groups that are deadlocked, where any discussion leads to nothing but frustration and a lot of wasted time, because they have no interest in having a meaningful discussion, they just want to complain.

You should never forget where we are here, a site like this is rarely a place for "profound" discussions.

Of course, it's all the more gratifying to meet people like you ;)

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
metamorphMP Okay if I look at your side I understand.

While creating a game I try to set my mind into the MC and that could be the problem by some players to understand how the scene is thought and writen.

The MC will have a longer talk with London again, where he also explain to her how he was feeling with all that shit happend that day.
And yeah I've know what i could get if I do it as I released it.

Thanks for your comment.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes