Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Finally! I was starting to think they would release another game before the extra lol

Now to wait until it appears in the usual sites.......hopefully tonight

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
SUMMARY OF THE DLC ADDITION
The "Extra" DLC is a 3rd route to the game.
The Protagonist develops erectile dysfunction and his wife agrees to cuckold him to cure it. In this route she is fully aware of her husband's desires from the start. However, the first creampie occurs off-screen. The pacing is a lot faster tbh, which makes it tangibly different from the main game. On the positive side, the CGs are often hotter than the main game like the missionary creampie with the full view of the balls and pussy. The topic of impregnation is also more to the forefront with Yahiro asking protag "Do you want me to have a baby?" :3 She's a lot more sexually confident in this game and even sees protag getting a hard-on from impregnation talk and smirks. That's all a positive, but another negative to this game is the clit piercings which are zoomed-in on. Her new standing art is super hot tho.

Anyways, Yahiro is not disloyal to Protag in this game.
When she wants a baby, she goes 3 months of bare sex with Protag.
But when it yields no results... PROTAG is the one who suggests the stud impregnate her.

In the end, she says she'll break up with Protag to be with Stud.

As with the other endings to the game
1) Yahiro is no longer your wife
2) You two still live together and you still get to watch
3) She got pregnant by the other man

If you're just watching sex scenes and buildup, its a half hour DLC
If you read every bit of it, then its a full hour DLC
T9_01笑顔a_01.png

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
SUMMARY OF THE DLC ADDITION
The "Extra" DLC is a 3rd route to the game.
The Protagonist develops erectile dysfunction and his wife agrees to cuckold him to cure it. In this route she is fully aware of her husband's desires from the start. However, the first creampie occurs off-screen. The pacing is a lot faster tbh, which makes it tangibly different from the main game. On the positive side, the CGs are often hotter than the main game like the missionary creampie with the full view of the balls and pussy. The topic of impregnation is also more to the forefront with Yahiro asking protag "Do you want me to have a baby?" :3 She's a lot more sexually confident in this game and even sees protag getting a hard-on from impregnation talk and smirks. That's all a positive, but another negative to this game is the clit piercings which are zoomed-in on. Her new standing art is super hot tho.

Anyways, Yahiro is not disloyal to Protag in this game.
When she wants a baby, she goes 3 months of bare sex with Protag.
But when it yields no results... PROTAG is the one who suggests the stud impregnate her.

In the end, she says she'll break up with Protag to be with Stud.

As with the other endings to the game
1) Yahiro is no longer your wife
2) You two still live together and you still get to watch
3) She got pregnant by the other man

If you're just watching sex scenes and buildup, its a half hour DLC
If you read every bit of it, then its a full hour DLC
View attachment 2635174
Is that really the case ? if she 's not a wife anymore in all the endings , then that 's terrible shit .

Reactions: Joshy92

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Sounds like the new route breaks the Netorase wall and breaches into Netorare, but is aggressively harsher than the original routes. The so called "Alpha" dude is more brutish and eventually turns the woman into a dyed up toy for his pleasure, all the while the beta cuck becomes more pathetic.

All in all, this is one of those types of approach where the game starts as sharing but turns into a full blown disaster for the MC. If he is lucky he will end up alone but would still get to watch, or if he is unlucky he ends up getting curb stomped losing everything in the end. There are takers for this kind of theme, I'm sure.

But, it isn't for me. Let alone the meh quality of the game overall, I'm more about couples spicing up their sex lives to increase their intimacy so, pass on this one.

• Sad
Reactions: Fiz1247

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is that really the case ? if she 's not a wife anymore in all the endings , then that 's terrible shit .
Sounds like the new route breaks the Netorase wall and breaches into Netorare, but is aggressively harsher than the original routes. The so called "Alpha" dude is more brutish and eventually turns the woman into a dyed up toy for his pleasure, all the while the beta cuck becomes more pathetic.

All in all, this is one of those types of approach where the game starts as sharing but turns into a full blown disaster for the MC. If he is lucky he will end up alone but would still get to watch, or if he is unlucky he ends up getting curb stomped losing everything in the end. There are takers for this kind of theme, I'm sure.

But, it isn't for me. Let alone the meh quality of the game overall, I'm more about couples spicing up their sex lives to increase their intimacy so, pass on this one.
Well the title DOES say "My Happiness is Not Her Happiness"
Obviously implying she would find fulfillment away from Protag.
For once the title of an h-game actually is coherent XD

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Would be cool to test the new 'extra' anyone have the zip-file?

or something maybe~

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyuke

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020

here enjoy
P.S:translate it yourself i am too lazy xd make sure to change your system locale to japan otherwise the game will not work

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes