Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i know that i am late to the party but... this is just a "Cute version of big Brother", i mean i hate NTR, but these 'little' (well built loli's) girls look good. i mean the story could be good or different but ... still wth with the ...FUCK IT, NM

std112233

Jun 8, 2017
Puts out a great demo, follows it with your run of the mill first update, and then 6 months later 2 NTR cuck scenes...ya'll devs just really hate money don't you.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Puts out a great demo, follows it with your run of the mill first update, and then 6 months later 2 NTR cuck scenes...ya'll devs just really hate money don't you.
6MONTHS?!!!! na loco whats this? a wanna be version of ICSTOR from MilfCity or Kompas from SummerTS?!! xD

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So is this pure voyeuristic cuck stuff or the MC gets in on some real incest action? IDC about NTR just don't like shit where the MC is just a voyeur/submissive or witlessly cucked and you can't tell from the screencaps. Been paying attention to this from day 1 to see if screenshots would clarify but nothing's been added with MC getting any action.

• Angry
Reactions: Ali753

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
My father was in the hospital, almost died, fractured his neck and almost paralyzed himself. It's all public on my page and thankfully my whole community was understanding. Again the whole thing is public, I communicate with my supporters.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
My father was in the hospital, almost died, fractured his neck and almost paralyzed himself. It's all public on my page and thankfully my whole community was understanding. Again the whole thing is public, I communicate with my supporters.
can we get an android version

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Is there any plan for sexual content and gradual moral degradation with the mother? She's the one dating the guy. I would like to see her become more openly sexual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Ok i only played the very first upload and now chpt 1 so i gotta ask how the NTR will be presented here because the first upload made it look like it was gonna be a "HAHA I'm a black guy and I can fuck all these bitches with my monster dong because I can" with chpt 1 showing "Yes l'm black but l'm also a deep character who isn't looking to fuck anything that moves".

Don't get me wrong the second option actually seems interesting, almost like it's setup for unintentional cucking, I'm just really curious as to the future of it all.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Ok i only played the very first upload and now chpt 1 so i gotta ask how the NTR will be presented here because the first upload made it look like it was gonna be a "HAHA I'm a black guy and I can fuck all these bitches with my monster dong because I can" with chpt 1 showing "Yes l'm black but l'm also a deep character who isn't looking to fuck anything that moves".

Don't get me wrong the second option actually seems interesting, almost like it's setup for unintentional cucking, I'm just really curious as to the future of it all.
fools altered the natural order of things!
Fnu3Zv5X0AI7qrO.jpg
It seems that the girls end up corrupting the poor black:cry:
:LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can anyone tell me is there a path where the mc knows the dude is banging his family and he likes it hell even watches it happen and is happy about it

i can't really find any games where one dude bangs his whole family and the mc likes it and watches.

Either way i like this game so far it seems the girls are more corrupt than the black dude lol.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me is there a path where the mc knows the dude is banging his family and he likes it hell even watches it happen and is happy about it

i can't really find any games where one dude bangs his whole family and the mc likes it and watches.

Either way i like this game so far it seems the girls are more corrupt than the black dude lol.
Did you look at the game footage?

Allman

Jan 31, 2021

i would say that the game is not really developed to a point where we would know if such a route is in it or not
so far it looks like the black guy didn´t intend to show off to the girls, he seems rather shy

the only thing that caught my eye was that the girlfriend of the mc also seems to go heavily towards black guys and we will see her in some sort of sexual intercourse with a bunch of black dudes

i am interested to see if the mc is going to end up as the ultra cuck or if it is possible to claim back "what belongs to him", if you catch my drift ;)
or if there will be a route for "sharing is caring"

Last edited:

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm really liking the game and setting so far. I'm happy to see a kind and sensitive bull as long as he ends up becoming the "alpha male" of the family, that meaning building (fairish) authority over the family and monopolizing the pussies.

Some people are too obsessed in repeating strict formulas that kill all originality and creativity. Let them play their generic JRPGs forever.

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Fucking hell, this dev is screwed in the head. Makes me sick after reading the "Tickles my fancy" part of description. who the F*** gets excited by having his sisters, mother, and GF used by some fat nasty old dude?! This is just wrong man
Don't forget the clear fetish for colored men lol, as one myself I find this personally to be quite odd.

Reactions: tentin
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes