Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Keen on trying this one since it's the first I've seen where we have almost loli-esque "younger siblings" who actually have tits. Hesitant, because it seems like others are not finding this one to be worthwhile.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Keen on trying this one since it's the first I've seen where we have almost loli-esque "younger siblings" who actually have tits. Hesitant, because it seems like others are not finding this one to be worthwhile.
Give it a shot. If it intrigues you, there's no harm in trying. If you don't end up liking it, delete it and move on. No need to just bash it because it's not your genera preference. IF you look at 90% of the negative comments, my game is being bashed because it's not what they want. Or "hot girls, but wrong genera." I wont be mad if you dont like it :)

CenturioMark

Aug 7, 2017
Give it a shot. If it intrigues you, there's no harm in trying. If you don't end up liking it, delete it and move on. No need to just bash it because it's not your genera preference. IF you look at 90% of the negative comments, my game is being bashed because it's not what they want. Or "hot girls, but wrong genera." I wont be mad if you dont like it :)
great game, release new update soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samhain71

Nitemare3112

Jun 4, 2020
Really enjoy this game so far. Not sure why everyone cries about NTR. Plenty of games to choose from that don't have it. Better yet, you could make your own. Lorelei is one of the best looking redheads yet.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I like the models, very cute/hot. I saw the preview photos and it looked great. I downloaded it but didn't expect the interracial thing. After I deleted it I saw the interracial tag.

Perhaps SayWhatProductions should include a couple interracial photos, Unless he/she excluded them on purpose? Also the male character is quite old is there a mature tag?
Enough said... I'm gone. Ignore thread. Good luck Dev.
He's in the last photo.

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I couldn't help trying to workout what dress Kyla had on Kyla MHF.png

Turns out to be Cross Style Dress G8F.png

Which I then worked out her hair to be Janey Hair for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female.jpg

Although the body shape and skin I have no clue as of yet sorry. Hope some one stars a fanart for this VN :)

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Hey dev, did you remove the pic of the 2 girls covered in black guys cum from preview pics on purpose? I want to download based on current pics but i remember some stuff thats not my thing from previous preview pics

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I just noticed all of the images on the front page of this thread (Where Mom's big black boyfriend is fucking MC's little sisters:rolleyes:) now has been removed. Well, at least with those images posted, it was very clear and easy for a non-NTR fan to know where the story was heading.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Warning ahead of time, for those who haven't downloaded this update yet....
The dev added maybe 1-2 minutes worth of dialogue at the end of the last scene.
Literally, nothing new....
So, I guess that's the difference between 0.0.8 and "Chp 1"...(unless I am mistaken, and the last save doesn't work properly ..but..updating the changelog can help solve that)..so....probably no need to waste your data.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So, I'm enjoying it so far since the characters are fleshed out with believable motivations, instead of the usual 1-dimensional personalities in NTR games.

I do have a question, in the changelog and in an earlier version of the game I played, I remember the dev saying that the MC is "the instrument of his own destruction". In Chapter 1, this really doesn't feel like the case.

The biggest problem that's causing all of the family drama seems to be a general failure to communicate. Prim and Jacob don't talk to each other without fighting, no one tells Brooke anything, and Lorelei's default choice of discipline seems to be to just shut down conversations. Every time an argument happens it seems like her response is just "I don't want to hear it, you're grounded."

It feels like the family as a whole needs therapy, and somehow pinning the blame on Jacob feels... wrong. If anything Lorelei, being the only adult in the family, is the one I would hold responsible. I know she's busy working three jobs but it really felt like she's disconnected with the problems her kids have.

Anyhow, just my two cents. We'll see where this goes when the actual NTR stuff picks up pace.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes