Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Personally, I just think cucked/blacked stories make for better and more interesting stories when it comes to "action." Vanilla stories such as 1 man getting a harem for himself has been done and waaaay overplayed. Same with Vanilla stories where the MC wins the hearts of the girls just because he can, even if they're already with someone. THIS GAME is the exact same thing as those, just with a black character told from the point of view of an MC who isn't the "Vanilla MC." Blacked-NTR isn't a genera well represented in the adult VN community, be it a jap-VN or an western-VN.

And don't get me wrong, vanilla game can be great and can be wonderfully made. I just think it's overplayed over-saturated. I wanted to tell a story through the eyes of an MC who see's himself as the MC. There's a story here and for the game to unfold properly the story needs to be told properly. If I was to make a classic Bull corrupts the girls and cucks the MC, then that's exactly what it would be. a classic story where the "Bull corrupts the girls and cucks the MC."

I don't want that because I've seen it time and time again in a classic NTR story. I want something the same but different. Makes sense?

You can like what you like, and I can like what I like, same with everyone on this thread. I've never once gone out of my way to bash another game because it "not my taste." I say this to some random person every update and it just so happens that it's you this time. If you don't like this genera or for some reason it hits a little too close to home, then leave? No one is asking you to stay and if you cannot give any sort constructive criticism, then no one wants you here.

if you do have some ideas for future installments, like Maybe a scenario you'd like to see in future updates cause I read and listen to those ones.

SWP :)

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Ugh, what a turn off. Not only is he old and fat, he's kind of a bitch. I thought he was supposed to be the NTR guy; coming to corrupt and fuck the MC's Mom and sisters. But he's all "Wah, I don't know if I should be doing this. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Lorelei. Young girl I'm supposed to be corrupting, don't look at my massive dick!" I was really looking forward to this game especially after last update where MC acted like a total asshole to Prim. sigh what a waste of a good premise ...
What, for real? Can the Dev confirm if this guy is putting on an act or not? Like, he was outside creeping on young girls and all...

And just so happens to start dating the girls mother.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
How bout a question to answer your question? What happens when a guy who is trying his best to be genuine keeps getting put into precarious situations with cute girls? At what part does he cave and the corruption wheels start turning?"
You're doing NTR wrong. the Bull is supposed to pursue the girls while cucking the, cuck. Not act all shy and wait for the girls to come to him. He's not supposed to "Cave" he's supposed to have a plan to make the girls his from the start.

What is the point of him creeping on Prim when she went for the run if he isn't trying to corrupt her. 1679858279316.png Also when they were in the bathroom, he acted like this was their first meeting.

Your MC is kind of a little bitch. Also, he's super old and fat, very unattractive. I'm not saying he needs to be a bodybuilder, but he should be in shape.

Last edited:

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
What, for real? Can the Dev confirm if this guy is putting on an act or not? Like, he was outside creeping on young girls and all...
No. There is a reason for everything. Obviously he like Lauralie, but eventually he will turn his attention to the girls. Each girl will be corrupted a different way. It's just a matter of the bull reaching his tolerance threshold. Also, the picture is a catalyst for future events.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
that's what I'm saying! Why was he Creeping on Prim while she went for her run if he's gunna be all pussy like this? 1679857539387.png

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
that's what I'm saying! Why was he Creeping on Prim while she went for her run if he's gunna be all pussy like this?
Guess she just photobombed him trying to take a nice picture outside.

I know right? I always find it funny. Every update it's something new. Can't please everyone. As long as I'm happy with what I've made :p
So it goes.

• Sad
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I tested this game.. because it was promising even without an "animated" Tag.
But... Nope, not because of NTR (i mean i hate NTR but thats not the reason) but because the hold geezer and the fact i think the sisters will play with him too... Nope even when they don't do this ... he is so .... (censored). I cant stand him... no thank you

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I know right? I always find it funny. Every update it's something new. Can't please everyone. As long as I'm happy with what I've made :p
That's the most important part, you're happy with what you're doing. I loved the girls, and I'm looking forward to seeing the continuation of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I tested this game.. because it was promising even without an "animated" Tag.
But... Nope, not because of NTR (i mean i hate NTR but thats not the reason) but because the hold geezer and the fact i think the sisters will play with him too... Nope even when they don't do this ... he is so .... (censored). I cant stand him... no thank you
This is why old, ugly men make such good NTR antagonists. NTR protagonists should feel exactly what Sion.Savior is feeling in this post.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This is why old, ugly men make such good NTR antagonists. NTR protagonists should feel exactly what Sion.Savior is feeling in this post.
I feel like a physically imposing NTR character is better. It makes the cuck feel emasculated.

"How can I even compete with Darnel? He's so tall, buff, and he looks like he could beat me up if I tried to stand up to him. Plus his dick is so much bigger than mine. I can't win. Why would Jessica ever want to be with me when she has him ..?"

Like I said, he doesn't have to be Mr. Olympia, but he should look like he knows what a sit-up is. This dude looks like if he fucks any of the girls he's moments away from a heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: Jccurtis

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I feel like a physically imposing NTR character is better. It makes the cuck feel emasculated.

"How can I even compete with Darnel? He's so tall, buff, and he looks like he could beat me up if I tried to stand up to him. Plus his dick is so much bigger than mine. I can't win. Why would Jessica ever want to be with me when she has him ..?"
Yeah man, I'm fine with that as well. To each their own. In my opinion the most important thing is that they're not such a nice guy. Like that's the difference between corruption and simple seduction.

This is going a bit off-topic.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes