Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Yeah, I would gladly support him if he were steadily working on the game, but with the constant excuses and missing deadlines even before completing the first chapter and beginning the real story he wrote in the overview, it's pretty clear that this isn't going anywhere and and will be abandoned sooner or later.
The symptoms are there certainly, but aside from this very recent serious-life episode which, with the benefit of the doubt, would likely upend anyone's life temporarily, the comms have been pretty good.

Dev just posted a subscribestar update, where they own being a couple days late as simply bad comms that they need to do better on, but still state a release this weekend is the target.

The only cautionary part is that they rewrote the ending to be more of a cliffhanger which makes me worry we still might not get any "serious" content in 1.0... My guess is that there will be content with the mother in v1.0 with initial grooming of other subjects and then just the hint of your first NTR payoff from grooming as the cliffhanger. =P

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
This is what he said on discord:

"Final version of chapter 1 comes out Monday/Tuesday. Followed by the edit/fixed version which will be public a week later. Would have gotten it done sooner if a couple things didn’t happen, one of which was driving my dad around yesterday and getting my car towed yesterday, which I now need to go get taken care of. Turns out the reason my car was towed was because the person who saw me park in the handicap parking with a handicap sign didn’t like how I “was taking advantage of the handicap space without being handicapped.”

Fucking cunt didn’t realize I was parking there since I had dropped my dad off a 30mins earlier and left to grab us lunch while he waits for his appointment.

I figure if I have my dad with me while getting it out of the lot will be easier and probably free? Lol

It’s a small update, I made the conscious decision to remove some content that I had written because it takes away from the whole “what’s gonna happen” part of the story. Now it feels like a good rounded off chapter where the MC closes the chapter much like he opened it.

Once this chapter is out, I’ll be taking a 3 days break just to let myself fuck off from everything that’s been going on. During that time I’ll be working on 1 of the two remaining commissions that $100 subs have requested. This one has 3 girls and the bull
I’ll also be putting up a poll in order to see which AdultComix you all want to see finished first Family Funday or Hero Studies. Which ever if voted on will be worked on for a week in hope to fully complete it before returning to the regular scheduled programming.

P.S I’ve been so preoccupied with life that I’ve missed certain messages from subs who have yet to receive their discord roles, for those of you whom I “ignored” while I was sleep deprived in the hospital, please contact me again so we can get those roles sorted out if they haven’t been already!"

New delay, the excuse this time for not being able to work on his computer at home is that he does not have his car :WaitWhat:
And the excuse in advance for how short the update will be is that he has removed content he already had done.

What surprises me the most is that the amount of money he receives keeps increasing. Maybe I shloud begin a patreon too, you work for a short time at the beginning to get attention and then is almost free money :unsure:

Mar 21, 2019
Tell me where are the photos from, where are the sisters of the protagonist with the Black man? I played this version and it wasn’t there at all, while I checked in the game folder and there aren’t even such pictures, so where are they from in the screenshots ??????????? what kind of scam is that???????????????

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Tell me where are the photos from, where are the sisters of the protagonist with the Black man? I played this version and it wasn’t there at all, while I checked in the game folder and there aren’t even such pictures, so where are they from in the screenshots ??????????? what kind of scam is that???????????????
who are you talking to?
what images is this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
Those where only at th end of the first version as a teaser of what's to come, but at this pace it's not going to be implemented anytime soon.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I foresee many face-palms in the future of this thread :p
It's the usual game story, except we were beat to the juicy pussy by a sly fox.
This is just here to trigger the heck out of the NTR haters.
The dev could absolutely just rewrite the story with the MC being the sly fox instead.
Yep, not even a "virgin" tag. The sly fucker got all of them.
Whoever the playable character is, gtfo of that scenario. We're not wanted, nothing to see here, ignored into oblivion.

• Angry
Reactions: lyang7

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I like the writing in this so far. Not to often interracial NTR actually tries to build things up or gives the NTR guy or cuck an actual personality.

Reactions: lyang7
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes