Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
there is not a chance in hell any of us are supposed to believe that when he was groping her at the pool. that's just a lie to cover up her cheating. women in real life do this shit all the time.
Indeed, there are pinups on the dev's SubscribeStar giving you all the proof you'd need to know, that Kyla's fucking them.
Looking forward to seeing more in the future.

Reactions: karlosos

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
A shorter update than I expected, but at least I liked the girlfriend and the overall NTR tone of the game seems on point to my tastes.

there is not a chance in hell any of us are supposed to believe that when he was groping her at the pool. that's just a lie to cover up her cheating. women in real life do this shit all the time.
I don't think the girlfriend is lying, it must be the guy lying to her. I found the video call scene hotter than I expected, but if it turns out in the end that those guys are really gay it's going to be disappointing. I hope they're at least bisexual.

Last edited:

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
A shorter update than I expected, but at least I liked the girlfriend and the overall NTR tone of the game seems on point to my tastes.

I don't think the girlfriend is lying, it must be the guy lying to her. I found the video call scene hotter than I expected, but if it turns out in the end that those guys are really gay it's going to be disappointing. I hope they're at least bisexual.
the way he was grabbing her i think she was lying he is not gay

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

Pal, you eat the story of being gay those guys? :WaitWhat:... Remember the first phone call and how he grab the girl in the boat :sneaky:... Even if you immerse in the character of the sis of MC listening to the statement of those guys being gay, doesn't mean necessary to sleep with the girl, less in the same bed... Jeez :FacePalm:... Are you serious? :HideThePain:...

If i would be the sis :BootyTime:, to piss off more MC i would tell him without doubt :KEK:, not only to help him as any other sis could :cool:, but as a bitch sis to see his reaction :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ohhaiguize

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"but nothing that truly tickles my fancy. " - really? There's a bunch of black ntr games out there. Nothing new under the sun.

• Angry

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
finish the game I don't understand something is this focused on bbc ntr or will the mc also have another path with his family?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
finish the game I don't understand something is this focused on bbc ntr or will the mc also have another path with his family?
There are three ways the dev could go at this point:

1. Basically a kinetic novel of cuckoldry humiliating and smashing MC into a little ball of inadequacy, giving him choices that don't change the outcome like him deciding to be ineffective and angry or to learn to embrace it to satisfy his voyeurism.

2. An NTR tease game like Power Vaccum where the MC can save the girls by seducing them himself and the NTR is only in non canon bad endings, essentally pissing everybody off.

3. A balance between the two like Culture Shock where there is an Alpha and Beta path, causing a never-ending flame war from both sets of fans who think that too much effort is expended on the path they don't prefer.

Too early to tell which mistake will be made, but my money is on number one.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
There are three ways the dev could go at this point:

1. Basically a kinetic novel of cuckoldry humiliating and smashing MC into a little ball of inadequacy, giving him choices that don't change the outcome like him deciding to be ineffective and angry or to learn to embrace it to satisfy his voyeurism.

2. An NTR tease game like Power Vaccum where the MC can save the girls by seducing them himself and the NTR is only in non canon bad endings, essentally pissing everybody off.

3. A balance between the two like Culture Shock where there is an Alpha and Beta path, causing a never-ending flame war from both sets of fans who think that too much effort is expended on the path they don't prefer.

Too early to tell which mistake will be made, but my money is on number one.
its obvious this game takes place after they have been corrupted based on the summary of the game. so its just straight up the first option all the way through with no chance of an alternative path. at best all you'll have are the game over alternatives where the cuck decides to sexually violate his family.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I thought the dev said the bonus pics and comics were non canon to the game, Unless I'm misremembering...

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
The game seems like it could be fun for those who are into the specific niche's it presents, ntr, loli and interracial are te star of the show and people who are into that are going to be in for a good time. The renders are decent and I like the look of the girls, as the person above me said the loli's aren't flat so if you are a flat is justice kind of guy you won't find it here, as for the milf, I don't know if there are going to be scenes with her in the future you have to ask the dev.

Personally I'm not into the game even if the girls are right up my alley but I ain't shaming anyone who is (This one's for you mods ) but I definitely would be all in if the dev ever decided to make a similar game from the perspective of the guy taking the girls (netori)

Also all the luck to the dev creating a game from what I heard you don't have the greatest of workspace (hardware), so It's going to be a challenge but I'm rooting for you buddy. It's always nice seeing someone put their artistic vision on screen even if that means a dude stuffing an oversized salami into the smallest meat canyon you can think of, like seeing a magician perform you be asking where everything went and how the hell he got himself to fit into that tiny box, the answer is the same, it's all in the wrist baby!

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes