Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Antger

Aug 11, 2020
Does anybody have the 2 pics posted for Valentine’s Day from his subscribestar? Thanks.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Trying get it out for the weekend I believe (y)
this from his discord on the 14th

but I just wanted to let you know that Chapter 1 is going to come out next wednesday, as long as the renders come out right. Friday

now this reads to me been next week and weekend as I would have expected it to say this Wednesday if this week

of course I could be misreading this entirely

Reactions: Antger

Antger

Aug 11, 2020
this from his discord on the 14th

but I just wanted to let you know that Chapter 1 is going to come out next wednesday, as long as the renders come out right. Friday

now this reads to me been next week and weekend as I would have expected it to say this Wednesday if this week

of course I could be misreading this entirely

No you could be entirely right (y)

Janzig

May 4, 2017
Lots of promise, but... tedious. I get annoyed by the intentional padding of a game with one-line dialogues that reuse the same single shot render over and over, forcing the player to start rapid clicking to get through the boring storyline. Generally the sign of a poorly structured game. Maybe there is a language issue here?

The story between the MC and sisters is at least 80% unnecessary, and could be told faster and simpler but again.... intentional dragging out the game to compensate for minimal content. Obvious. I had to force myself to continue to see if something happened but I quit multiple times out of click frustration. Its a shame because the story could be interesting, but you force players to start skipping dialogue through annoyance.

4/10

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
Lots of promise, but... tedious. I get annoyed by the intentional padding of a game with one-line dialogues that reuse the same single shot render over and over, forcing the player to start rapid clicking to get through the boring storyline. Generally the sign of a poorly structured game. Maybe there is a language issue here?

The story between the MC and sisters is at least 80% unnecessary, and could be told faster and simpler but again.... intentional dragging out the game to compensate for minimal content. Obvious. I had to force myself to continue to see if something happened but I quit multiple times out of click frustration. Its a shame because the story could be interesting, but you force players to start skipping dialogue through annoyance.

4/10
The Demo had credit pics and some unused ones that were quite awesome. I dimly remember that they might've been posted here somewhere. If those and others like them are what awaits us it'll gonna be worth the wait.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Slow start here, I agree - I though the vacation would start, we'd get a '1 month later' screen, and things would kick off. Still, enough intriguing bits that I'll keep an eye out for an update.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Not much so far to entice me to subscribe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok there is a consensus that Kyla is lying about the tour guide being gay, to cover up her cheating.
It has my interest now.
What level of SubscriberStar Subscription, do I need to see her being banged by a BBC?

Last edited:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018

Ok there is a consensus that Kyla is lying about the tour guide being gay, to cover up her cheating.
It has my interest now.
What level of SubscriberStar do I need to see her being banged by a BBC?
Bro I dont think the tour guide is going to be all he seems...

Reactions: karlosos

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
he said i will give u update on Sunday but today is monday is something wrong and also no news
Yea, this update has been a bit concerning and has frankly kept me from supporting directly...

Rough Timeline:
  • Was originally supposed to release 2/14
  • Got delayed to that weekend ~2/18
  • Reported sick on ~2/17 with no work done yet, next weekend ~2/25
  • Reported Dad accident ~2/23 unclear if any work has been done since pre 2/14
  • Update on 2/28 report Dad accident mostly past, timeline of "a little more than a week", implying no work done since pre 2/14, update to come on 3/5
  • No update on 3/5, guess an update will come this week that delays to ~3/17
  • Will it release around 3/17?

every10min

Jun 24, 2022

It has my interest now.
What level of SubscriberStar do I need to see her being banged by a BBC?
Not to discourage you, but the dev has explicitly debunked this... The tour guide is specifically designed as a plot device to spark the interest in BBC, but she is not cheating; however, the plan is for the BBC bf to cuck the MC (if you choose that path) with EVERY girl in the story including the MC's gf.

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
Not to discourage you, but the dev has explicitly debunked this... The tour guide is specifically designed as a plot device to spark the interest in BBC, but she is not cheating; however, the plan is for the BBC bf to cuck the MC (if you choose that path) with EVERY girl in the story including the MC's gf.
The Dev said there would be a path were the MC isn't just cucked? I know he said that he knew how to plot MC taking his sisters, but not the mom, but my impression was that he didn't plan on implementing any of that.

Not that it matters much, just interested. This game made me realize that my fetish is taking over and corrupting a family. If the MC does it, it's better, but if someone else does it it's fine, too. Was a nice realization btw, since I now have much more material to fap.

Reactions: DeckardMallory

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
Yea, this update has been a bit concerning and has frankly kept me from supporting directly...

Rough Timeline:
  • Was originally supposed to release 2/14
  • Got delayed to that weekend ~2/18
  • Reported sick on ~2/17 with no work done yet, next weekend ~2/25
  • Reported Dad accident ~2/23 unclear if any work has been done since pre 2/14
  • Update on 2/28 report Dad accident mostly past, timeline of "a little more than a week", implying no work done since pre 2/14, update to come on 3/5
  • No update on 3/5, guess an update will come this week that delays to ~3/17
  • Will it release around 3/17?
Yeah, I would gladly support him if he were steadily working on the game, but with the constant excuses and missing deadlines even before completing the first chapter and beginning the real story he wrote in the overview, it's pretty clear that this isn't going anywhere and and will be abandoned sooner or later.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
The Dev said there would be a path were the MC isn't just cucked? I know he said that he knew how to plot MC taking his sisters, but not the mom, but my impression was that he didn't plan on implementing any of that.

Not that it matters much, just interested. This game made me realize that my fetish is taking over and corrupting a family. If the MC does it, it's better, but if someone else does it it's fine, too. Was a nice realization btw, since I now have much more material to fap.
As I recall, there will be 3 main options: 1) MC is hard cucked by the bf BBC with all women, 2) MC shares in corrupting the all women with the bf BBC, 3) MC is blissfully oblivious to the cucking going on with all the women and thinks his relationships are special.

In all 3 scenarios cucking/NTR is going on involving the BBC and all women, the 2nd option is the only one where the MC isn't getting completely shit on, and the last option is for those that don't want to see the NTR in the game. Personally, I might play through as option 3, but with a gallery mod enabled to see what is really happening with option 1... or that might be what option 1 actually is... its unclear if the dev intent is the the MC to be aware of the cucking in option 1.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes