Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
The renders look good with one exception

the MCs face is nightmare fuel D:

edit: let me just say that I'll probably be a fan of the game when its gotten further in development, it looks promising so far. I just could not help to point this one thing out!

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So, then my question for you is. If you haven't played the game and all you're here to do is bash NTR... what's the point in wasting your time in the comments of a game you never played and don't like via genera? I mean... Couldn't you spend your time doing something else?

I'm clearly not making this game for you lol
Hey SayWhatProductions.

Let me start with this game looked interesting with the redheads and the other female cast from the screenshots :love:
Then I checked the usual 'avoidable things' and quickly realised that this game's content/kink won't be for me.
I was going to just exit and look at ALL the other 1000's of games that will suit my tastes....
However I just felt the need to quickly say that YOU should ignore all the haters and trolls and make the game/story YOU want to tell, It's wrong for people to hate on a game because it don't suit their kinks.... It peaked my interest just by the characters you are using but HEY sadly it's not my kink.... Wishing you the best of luck and if you ever feel the need to make another more vanilla/Incest/harem game after this, with these style of female characters then I would love to give it ago. All the best to you (y)

Last edited:

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
A terrible mom, bitch from hell twin sis, an emotionally vulnerable little sis that has a proverbial ring in her nose for big sis and mom to drag her around to their way of thinking, and an MC that is such a little shit that he's all but disowned. The table has been set for the family being against anything the MC says, leaving the "alpha blackman" :rolleyes: to corrupt the girls to where they are hosting gangbang parties for Mr. Alpha's friends.
This wouldn't be so bad if the girls had some redeeming qualities, but the story has me rooting for the worst possible outcome for the MC's family. It would be ok if this same story plot hasn't been done over and over again. Ugh, there is more than one way for a family to get stolen away other than the old tired black alpha trope.
ntr seems to leave all these developers creatively bankrupt. even when its the only thing they want to make, the story always boils down to the player character being cucked because the cucker has a big dick. the player character's personality plays no real part in anything since the women will always drop to their knees soaking wet the moment a big dick gets flashed in front of them. and even the women's personalities play no real role in the story because they all become dick hungry zombies the moment they see a big dick and they lose all inhibitions and thoughts of faithfulness they might of had.

kai1990

May 19, 2017
ntr seems to leave all these developers creatively bankrupt. even when its the only thing they want to make, the story always boils down to the player character being cucked because the cucker has a big dick. the player character's personality plays no real part in anything since the women will always drop to their knees soaking wet the moment a big dick gets flashed in front of them. and even the women's personalities play no real role in the story because they all become dick hungry zombies the moment they see a big dick and they lose all inhibitions and thoughts of faithfulness they might of had.
There are those that are making huge amount of money what why games from power vacuum as an example and there is more

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well that update was obviously just for story expansion... nothing much else happened!! I don't mind supporting devs but it will probably be a while based on this progress. I'm still looking forward to future updates though - ain't nothing like a good corruption / coercion story!! LOL!!!

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
There are those that are making huge amount of money what why games from power vacuum as an example and there is more
that is the only one i've seen where the cucker actively has to work to get laid. i don't know of any of the others you speak. it's really an exception when you find an ntr game that actually makes it even remotely feel like the cucking was earned.

Reactions: Bobbybuckles29

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Humans are strange animals, if the premise was the other way around, if the MC was the one doing the cucking, I would probably like this, I really dig the sister characters, but this way it just isn't for me.

But you cuckold and NTR fans have fun with it. This seems like it could be a great game for you. Good that we can all still find games to enjoy. It would be so boring if all games would just cater to one group.

Just to make it clear, I'm not sarcastic. I really hope this game will be great for NTR and cucking fans and perfectly fine with not every game being for me.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
For you but not for all of us, that's perfect recipe for good starting of the game to have all chance to be good ntr game.
potential have but dev need to be careful about the pace of the action:
-slow-burn corruption it would be ideal.
-discreet sex behind the clueless mc....transformation of clothes and blushing, sweating, hikes on the heroines body to create suspicious of mc that something it's happen to the family?
-The story it's somehow interesting because it's not the only gf that can be steal but also the family it would be a great humiliation for the mc.
- The speed of update the game if it will take long time between the update most of the people will lose the interest.

with all of this if dev don't screw up it would be very popular on the future....but with version v0-0-8 I don't hold my breath I see this game was posted on sept 8 and now is feb and have very low content in the game in just 5 months?

Yeah it don't sound promise at all with this speed of update...and also I would prefer to be this game Unavoidable NTR, because if dev want to do something good it would be more easy to concentrate for 1 main genre, as far I can see it's on beginning of the journey he don't have to many patreon...to many option later it would hard for him to deliver this project until the end...and most probably it would be abandoned...small steps with small project or it will end like others games.

I wish to SayWhatProductions all the best and inspiration to not give up on this project.
who says it will be very popular.i think most on here are anti ntr.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
How tired of various morons who write all sorts of nonsense about NTR and stuff ...
NTR this is if MC fucked his girlfriend with a friend or sister / mother with someone, or the girl cheated on him,
- THERE IS NO THIS IN THE GAME, stop writing shit... :)

ps The game is not very bad and I will definitely wait for the update, but for me this is a DEMO and it definitely does not cost $ 100, I don’t understand what to pay for when the game contains only an introduction and there is nothing in it yet.

Last edited:

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
The MC is comical, , there're obvious signs of his gf cheating.

Ya maybe not during the call because of his useless friend just like him, but when she sends him photos of her in different dresses.

Although his friend said the truth that she's cheating without a doubt, but also disabled him from seeing him.

Damn, too immature.

Art is good, although I don't like NTR, tried this cause of art.
But the MC is just comical . Lol

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
How tired of various morons who write all sorts of nonsense about NTR and stuff ...
NTR this is if MC fucked his girlfriend with a friend or sister / mother with someone, or the girl cheated on him,

ps The game is not very bad and I will definitely wait for the update, but for me this is a DEMO and it definitely does not cost $ 100, I don’t understand what to pay for when the game contains only an introduction and there is nothing in it yet.
Damn, you're saying there's no NTR?

While there's obvious signs of it. His gf cheating on him... Damn...
A stranger picksup your girl, your girl doesn't react/ say shit to him, throws her in the pool, still she doesn't say much.
A fking stranger clicks photos of her and she sends them to you.

And then you say the girl's not cheating

Is this what you are saying?

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020

this is how we know you didn't actually check out the game. mc's girlfriend is straight up cheating on him and she isn't even remotely subtle about it.

Reactions: Kidconan

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Negative NTR, Negative NTR, Negative NTR, Negative NTR, Negative NTR, Negative NTR, Negative NTR, Negative NTR

I'm SICK of it!!! They are NOT your real girlfriends!!!!
Gasp! Take it back!

How can you even say that? But what about the time spent trying to please the pixel girlfriend, buy her pixel flowers, choose the correct answer from the two so that she approves? Of course she's real! It's you who's not real! :HideThePain:

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: El Buho and Zaiross

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Unavoidable NTR?
Well, fuck that :ROFLMAO:

I don't mind NTR if MC has options prevent it by not being a douche or not fucking up.
But if MC has no power whatsoever to prevent NTR from happening, FUCK that. This is the worst kind of NTR.

So... Not my game. At all. Bye and good luck :)

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is there any murder in this game? That might alleviate any NTR that might potentially take place before taking place.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Great concept and art work however you destroyed any interest with one character. Have never ever seen in my medical career anyone the average norm. So so please stop propagating this lie. Support port pulled and game placed on ignore.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes