Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Antger

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you Ntr.is.hot, I don’t suppose you have a link to the comics say what productions has done? Many thanks again

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
just like your last game
:unsure:
I don't understand what you're getting at but if you followed me at all you'll know what I was making Daily Life on a laptop... I wasn't viable to make that game 3 years ago. Sorry?

ALSO! I don't appreciate people sharing paid links to the public when each update will eventually become free for public consumption.

bro it's another problem is it's not for andriod
I said in my latest post that once the full chapter is released, I'll figure out how to create an android version.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
I don't understand what you're getting at but if you followed me at all you'll know what I was making Daily Life on a laptop... I wasn't viable to make that game 3 years ago. Sorry?

ALSO! I don't appreciate people sharing paid links to the public when each update will eventually become free for public consumption.

I said in my latest post that once the full chapter is released, I'll figure out how to create an android version.
thanks sir that will be much appreciated........ great work as always

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait... so did this dev just make a game with an intriguing idea and got a bunch of people to support him just for him to spend all his time making comics?
Like i'm not gonna lie the comics are pretty good but i feel the time invested into making them would be put to better use grinding the development for this game.
Comics?

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
That's the cost of being on F95. the upside is you find an audience and they will voluntarily support you IF they like the game. F95 is still a pirate website and they will share the private links. Once your game is further along with the content people want to see, and if you have a proven track record for regular updates, there will be more supporters. But right now, since the game is mostly a demo anyways, you should want everyone to play for free immediately so they get hooked and want to support.

MisterBR

Aug 3, 2022
My Happy Family [v0.0.8] [SayWhatProdutions]

ANDROID

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !
Images are Q90.

Original size: 736MB
Compressed size: 90MB

PC = /

v0.0.8

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
No .. REALLY? ... you don't appreciate that your links are shared on a PIRATE SITE?
Well - you are right... pirates have no decency anymore nowadays ....
:FacePalm:
(hope the irony is obvious)

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Dev: Sorry I just gotta reaffirm. Taken for granted ntr is unavoidable but does that mean this is like complete ntr? i.e. You will always be NTRed and there's no winning back the gals and beating up the bad guy?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes