Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
A terrible mom, bitch from hell twin sis, an emotionally vulnerable little sis that has a proverbial ring in her nose for big sis and mom to drag her around to their way of thinking, and an MC that is such a little shit that he's all but disowned. The table has been set for the family being against anything the MC says, leaving the "alpha blackman" :rolleyes: to corrupt the girls to where they are hosting gangbang parties for Mr. Alpha's friends.
This wouldn't be so bad if the girls had some redeeming qualities, but the story has me rooting for the worst possible outcome for the MC's family. It would be ok if this same story plot hasn't been done over and over again. Ugh, there is more than one way for a family to get stolen away other than the old tired black alpha trope.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
- Unavoidable NTR
- Every girl turning into a slut exclusively for BBC immediately
- MC being unlikable.
For you but not for all of us, that's perfect recipe for good starting of the game to have all chance to be good ntr game.
potential have but dev need to be careful about the pace of the action:
-slow-burn corruption it would be ideal.
-discreet sex behind the clueless mc....transformation of clothes and blushing, sweating, hikes on the heroines body to create suspicious of mc that something it's happen to the family?
-The story it's somehow interesting because it's not the only gf that can be steal but also the family it would be a great humiliation for the mc.
- The speed of update the game if it will take long time between the update most of the people will lose the interest.

with all of this if dev don't screw up it would be very popular on the future....but with version v0-0-8 I don't hold my breath I see this game was posted on sept 8 and now is feb and have very low content in the game in just 5 months?

Yeah it don't sound promise at all with this speed of update...and also I would prefer to be this game Unavoidable NTR, because if dev want to do something good it would be more easy to concentrate for 1 main genre, as far I can see it's on beginning of the journey he don't have to many patreon...to many option later it would hard for him to deliver this project until the end...and most probably it would be abandoned...small steps with small project or it will end like others games.

I wish to SayWhatProductions all the best and inspiration to not give up on this project.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In another few updates we might actually see content.

At least the old man finally showed up on the hiking trail with the girl wearing the clothes she has in the sex images.
I doubt the scenes will be animated, either. Grotesquely oversized penises like that rarely are.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
To be honest, the MC is so unlikable that it doesn't even feel like ntr. Why ? cause there is no way in hell i can even remotely relate to that cunt. I'll just assume that the dude coming into the family's life is the MC. As for the girlfriend, well... who cares.

kai1990

May 19, 2017
man these updates are extremely short for such a long time..
ive seen devs 3x bigger updates each month...

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyHappyFamily-0.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Only thing I didn't like is how shitty the MC gets treated for basically no reason...
Prim:leave me alone
MC:OK
Prim::eek:

Hopefully they can all make up.

• Haha
Reactions: LewdLife

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
the tyrant game like story black man corrupting sisters and mom i think its a great start i am in ............

saywhatproductions nice work bro

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes