VN Ren'Py Completed My Harem Academia [v0.3] [Rnot2000]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 25, 2021
there're sooooo many games on mha but this for what i've seen has already surpassed the others, high quality animation and graphic style I want to give you confidence please don't let me down XD

Reactions: rnot2000

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Ver 0.2 Beta Launch

U can download in here

SS:

8.PNG

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
yeah sorry bout that
Always good to see a dev who doesn't get mad at criticism. Would you mind telling me a bit about the game and what you got planned for it? The page doesn't really give much to go on. Like who do we play as? What are we able to do? What's the setting? Which characters are in it or will be in it?

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Always good to see a dev who doesn't get mad at criticism. Would you mind telling me a bit about the game and what you got planned for it? The page doesn't really give much to go on. Like who do we play as? What are we able to do? What's the setting? Which characters are in it or will be in it?
you play as yourself (custom name)... the story basicly linear... the setting "romance school life"... tha character so far Nemuri, Ura, Momo, Mina, Tsuyu... but i don't know.. maybe i wouldn't add other char...
i try to make the story simple as possible

Hope you like it :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: tpopop

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I'll give it a shot then. I'll try to leave a review when I get around to testing it out

You should consider adding some stuff to the page to help let people know what they're getting here. There really is not much info

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
you play as yourself (custom name)... the story basicly linear... the setting "romance school life"... tha character so far Nemuri, Ura, Momo, Mina, Tsuyu... but i don't know.. maybe i wouldn't add other char...
i try to make the story simple as possible

Hope you like it :whistle::coffee:
If you want it simple then just focus on one or two characters and replace the "harem" as that implies that the MC can bang anyone, from the main girls including Midnight to the pro-heroes girls, Himiko Toga and even the MILFs

Reactions: rnot2000

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
If you want it simple then just focus on one or two characters and replace the "harem" as that implies that the MC can bang anyone, from the main girls including Midnight to the pro-heroes girls, Himiko Toga and even the MILFs
ok noted

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes