VN Ren'Py Completed My Harem Academia [v0.3] [Rnot2000]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this male or female protagonist? It needs a tag. There's a bit of a difference between MP harem and FP harem, lol.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
well...it seems like a sanbox tipe game (i guess)... so no doubt if there's will be a bugs, especially it's a single dev project... :rolleyes:
to each their own.. i understood that the first and second times the third time i got frustratted and the last softlock pissed me off.. so i just dropped it

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
it's buggy as hell... ive been soft locked 4 times so i've given up on that game
What is the softlog problem you have? I played it and it was fine. When It's about Ochako, you did it wrong. After the Training is done, you can massage her without Training, Just click on the chairs and Not on Ochako herself. Also you should bring Ochako (and Tsuyu in her Love Route) along in the cave since there is one Scene for each of them in there.
When have you played RE Academia Last Time?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
What is the softlog problem you have? I played it and it was fine. When It's about Ochako, you did it wrong. After the Training is done, you can massage her without Training, Just click on the chairs and Not on Ochako herself. Also you should bring Ochako (and Tsuyu in her Love Route) along in the cave since there is one Scene for each of them in there.
When have you played RE Academia Last Time?
most recently i got softlocked in the robot fight by having it on the same day as one of the school fight. although i did hear other people get stuck on the massage thing. at anyrate i dont wish the dev poorly on that game. i do think that it has alot of potential.
it has been a bit since i last played but at any rate i'm glad you like it and I don't seek to take that away from you or anyone else. maybe i'll circle back to it later in it's dev cycle

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021
I asked a month ago, and I will ask again. Does this eroge have vaginal sex now? Or is it still non-penatration scenes only?

Reactions: rnot2000
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes