+ Chapter2
+ 2 H scene
+ All char Cloths

thx admin for the upload :)

1667308666527.png

Reactions: oaklash

nerzyllys

May 24, 2021
It’s better to make Mineta the main character, he’s a pervert and probably wouldn’t refuse to fuck all women. And you say there will be a limited number of girls. Where are your ambitions?

Reactions: JJ8 and rnot2000

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
what do you mean ? is there a bug ?
not a bug just think pc links are also the android links. when it was 0.1 version i was able to install it on my phone and play after downloading it but on 0.2 it just gave me files on my phone im not very tech savvy to use joiplay so can't play this time

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
not a bug just think pc links are also the android links. when it was 0.1 version i was able to install it on my phone and play after downloading it but on 0.2 it just gave me files on my phone im not very tech savvy to use joiplay so can't play this time
ok i'll check it

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
hei bro... i've try the apk file on my android... and is run fine... are you sure you download the apk file ? :/
maybe you can try download it on my itch

Reactions: Maveric Dark

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
hei bro... i've try the apk file on my android... and is run fine... are you sure you download the apk file ? :/
maybe you can try download it on my itch
Thanks for that link. was able to download the APK on there

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes