markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I recently binged all 5 seasons of mha and was kinda surprised by it. LIkeable characters. Hope we see some Nejire Hado content.

Jul 20, 2017
is this enough of a detail? 20220322_215153.jpg whats more it was the mac version that actually alerted me to the fact they have viruses in them. a friend downloaded it and now they're getting pop up ads every few minutes without clicking literally ANYTHING.

Last edited:

zarp01

Sep 20, 2019
I apologies,i downloaded the windows uploadhaven version of the files days ago and i was researching ways to help your friend thinking i could do something to help...i know nothing of macs, so i am coming up short with means to assist him.

like i might have the solution for the windows version so i dunno the keyboard commands for macs, how this website
pics instructions not the downloadable pointless thing it speaks about

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
What's the point of the Stealth score, can you actually do anything with the girls after you sneak in? I only got the option to wake Uraraka up.

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
What's the point of the Stealth score, can you actually do anything with the girls after you sneak in? I only got the option to wake Uraraka up.
if you keep increasing their affection, you can get a further option after waking them up.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
if you keep increasing their affection, you can get a further option after waking them up.
So what? You just sneak in to do something you could already do during the day? This game is very bare bones at the moment, with very little in the way of a story or even a direction to go in.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes