2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyHeroStory-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
seems interesting and surprsingly orignally drawn. with a bit more curvy girls which is of course very welcome.

but please don't tell me this turns out to be another hero academia harem game... and also please don't tell me only the students will have fun with each other. like please mix the teachers and older senpais in it too. (would like to see torino with momo for example)

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Wonder if this is gonna have any female protag options, seems like a very easy thing to add since there is already the partnering system.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
yeah it's a remake... different story and gameplay... it's have a combat system
You need to make your combat more robust, if it's too easy or too grindy then people will wonder why it can't just be just a VN it's kind of both, you blaze through the combat once you know how to gear up, but since you keep getting tier-1 enemies, you get almost no points, which means that on rare ocations you are skipping days to get tier 4 and 5 enemies
It's also annoying that when you have to fight a certain enemy, they don't at least spawn once per time period.

Also add the appropiate tags so people can find it even when they're not looking for parody games The first Ochako scene have her being knocked out with an undescribed power that the MC used

Wonder if this is gonna have any female protag options, seems like a very easy thing to add since there is already the partnering system.
I can't help but think that Himiko Toga is the MC considering that smile after helping Deku

Reactions: zannin

Captain Riot

Jan 16, 2020
It's got an interesting premise, and the NSFW bits are cleaner than anything else. However, it's a pretty barebones game, and it has a lot of elements that are uh, 'borrowed' from various places. (The school background still has the deviantart watermark) The dialogue is pretty rough, but it feels more like english isn't the creator's primary language as opposed to somebody simply not doing a spell check. The battle system feels a little weird, but with enough fleshing out it could be decent enough, but the relationship part feels tacked on, which for a game like this is weird.

From the looks of things, the creator already had a MHA harem game going, but I suppose wanted to add a battle system. Unfortunately, this has made the rest of the game feel a lot like shovelware. It could be good, but needs a lot more work, and the borrowed assets to be replaced to avoid more trouble.

Fingers crossed for you, Rnot. Don't give up just yet.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Hey can I ask how to get tenya's second quest I am currently stacked after finishing shoto and denki's quest
K i'm not the only one stuck there. can get Tsuyu's and jiro's scene but thats it. anything from 0.12 and the second tenya quest won't activate

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
K i'm not the only one stuck there. can get Tsuyu's and jiro's scene but thats it. anything from 0.12 and the second tenya quest won't activate
if you guys cannot go to chapter 2 - the fix will be on next launch or you make a new game (it will fix the bug)...

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
i already change the minimap and update it on itch, i already report of the update on the thread... sorry for the trouble
So, what else is borrowed? Cause I'd find it weird to have watermarked pictures if you actually got permission to use them, like this one (I played for what, 5min tops? cmon)
I'd look in the credits, but didnt exactly succeed in finding any.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
the Ritual enemy is impossible to beat:
she is faster than your maximum speed so she can attack four times before your turn comes and she has an attack that lowers your speed to 0 that she can spam even when the effects of the previous speed debuff is still on affect, basically restarting the timer for when you can attack over and over, meaning that your turn never comes and she can keep attacking you without you being able to do anything for ever.

I activated the "invincible" cheat code and i've been on the screen for over 10 minutes without my turn ever coming and she keeps spamming attacks, speed buffs for herself and speed debuff.
Overall it's a poorly designed encounter.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes