2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
new content isn't exactly new, pretty much a v2 of the update before it, but it definitely makes some of the current scenes even better. hoping for more cute clothings and maybe events related to them.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
The summery needs to be more detailed before I try this game. I have no clue what it is about. I have never seen hero academy. Tell me about the MC. Tell me about the mind control and all the other tags. Give me more information other than just one short sentence. Make me interested in this game. Otherwise, I will just pass this game up for something more interesting with a more detailed summery.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's a boring trainer there is absolutely no story to carry it along.. just meet.. borrow or upgrade skills.. fight. repeat. I could not get into it at all.. I'll stick with a good story one like the Bloodriver Saga now that has good game play and story. This one just does not cut it the battles are even boring.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyHeroStory-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
love the game i just have a couple suggestions can you make it so the other girls (mainly mina my waifu) have a pregnant vers in h mode like momo and can you add a impregnation or fertilization in some scenes (no pressure if you dont want to i just have a huge impregnation/pregnancy kink) and can all the girls get the cheerleader outfit if not no worries this is still my favorite mha h game

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes